Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game of Thrones

Go down 
+14
SSMG
Haseoviawesome
Baal
Eevil-Psycho
Old School
Lord Percy Stark
Casa
Savage
Neo
Superbuu3
Skip
L Ron Hubbard
Kaio
Ellis
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:21 pm

Has anyone been watching this series? It's on HBO and is absolutely fantastic. It's like Medieval times with a lot of blood, violence, sex, incest, and most of all political struggle. I recommend anyone interested in that kind of stuff check it out. It so good it has actually made me start reading the series. I hate books but these great.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:22 pm

Best genre show on the air right now.
Back to top Go down
L Ron Hubbard
Chalupa Batman MacArthur
L Ron Hubbard

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:33 pm

Sounds helluva tough bad-ass!
Back to top Go down
http://www.scientology.org
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:37 am

The acting in it is superb as well. The child actors are great and Tyrion the Imp's actor should just be given the Emmy now in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:00 am

Might check it out.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:06 pm

I tried watching a bit of this seeing as my brother went on about it. I think it was episode 6 i couldn't work out what the hell was going on. There was also some terrible acting by some fat english bloke who i recognise off TV here. Sean Bean was good but he was effectively boromir again so i was waiting for him to turn evil.

Its definitely violent and gross I saw quite a few bits of random shit while i was watching. When i'm done watching all my dvds and stuff I might check this out.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:33 pm

Jesus christ I want to hurt that little Joffrey fuck so much. Punch him right in his smug fucking face holy shit.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:47 pm

Hellz yea you've been watching this too? I appreciate writers who aren't afriad to kill the main character off when its done well. Even though some parts are done a little less to my liking, the series stays pretty faithful and does a really good job of condensing a lot of shit without making it feel rushed or leaving the viewer out of the loop.

The next season is gonna be epic. I only wish they showed the fighting scenes but their budget would never have allowed for elaborate war scenes so it's understandable.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:44 pm

Ellis wrote:
I appreciate writers who aren't afriad to kill the main character off when its done well.
You should watch Spooks, one of the few shows where nobody is really safe.

Seriously though he looks like a lesbian and his character is a massive asshole. I want to hit him.
Game of Thrones Jack-gleeson
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:51 pm

That's what happens when you're an incest baby.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:32 pm

What a pimp.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:16 am

Man did anyone watch the finale? My god was it amazing. I just finnished the second book and it totally blew the GoT out of the water. I can't wait for the next season, and best part is it is going to be starting next spring.

SOMEONE WATCH THIS SHIT SO I CAN TALK ABOUT IT
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:37 am

I'll be watching it as soon as a torrent goes up.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:01 am

I can't believe they ended it like that, the wait for the next season is going to be painful.
Guess I'll go buy the books.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:57 pm

Yea cliffhangers galore but it couldn't be helped. They did start with some of the second books story lines like Arya, but I think that was it.

Spoiler:

The first book was a little over 800 pages and the second a little over 1000 so they are commitments but if you like the subject matter you wont be dissapointed.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:39 am

http://tv.ign.com/articles/118/1183202p1.html

WHO'S EXCITED!?!?

I'M EXCITED!!!!

I just finished this book and it was better than the first so hopefully that translates into a better season (if that's possible). I like the choice of Stannis, hopefully the choice for Davos turns out to be as pimp as he is in the book. I just love these damn books man. No main character is safe. It's a good thing that the story is told by like 10 POVs. I wonder how many make it through the next book (which I hear is the best of the series).

I hope the Battle of Blackwater is as epic as it is in the book. The battles of the war so far haven't translated as well as I would have liked due to budget issues (understandabley)

And did you ever start on the book Neo?
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:43 am

Game of Thrones VJp4A
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:58 am

Neo's on his way to Americaland atm, it's unlikely he'll respond to you.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:26 am

Yea well fuck him. watch this series raz. shit will change your life.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:27 am

NOT BEFORE I FINISH ANGELNFGRJND:DF
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:59 pm

It's true, Guile's Theme does go with everything.

Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:07 pm

Finally continued watching this. When the pilot first aired I thought it was a little too grand for me to follow it on a weekly basis (even though I loved it) and now that I finished up with all my backlog shows I decided to marathon this little gem.

Currently at the end of the second episode. I'm finally learning every person's name.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:16 pm

Just noticed Buffy alumni Jane Espenson is on the writing team. Good, good.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:46 am

I am still waiting for the day when Sean Bean doesn't die in the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game of Thrones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next