Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Went to see Thor last night

Go down 
+12
Baal
Talking Sock
Eevil-Psycho
SSMG
Mewmaster
Superbuu3
Kaede
A_Nonny_Moose
SimianWonder
Ellis
Savage
Kaio
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

Went to see Thor last night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:37 pm

I was disappointed because I'm used to high depth and that's all #D looked like to me.

Was there a hidden piece in the credits? Me and my buddies waited until the THOR came up on screen and the main credits started to roll, then we left... but I seen on here you guys were saying there was something/// so we left too soon?
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:11 pm

there's always something after a Marvel movie
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:17 pm

Marvel Studios movies, not Marvel movies in general.
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:27 pm

What's the difference? Also what marvel movies aren't done by marvel studios? I'm pretty sure Xmen and spidey weren't, were they? I believe they're Fox productions, am I right? What other marvel movies aren't marvel studios?

And I don't think I missed much judging from the hidden scenes from all the other marvel studios movies.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:48 pm

Iron Man, new Hulk, Thor, Cap and Avengers are Marvel Studios. X-Men, Spider-Man and Fantastic Four are not.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:03 am

SSMG wrote:
Xmen and spidey weren't, were they? I believe they're Fox productions, am I right?

Spidey's Sony. Other than the ones Moose mentioned, there's also Ghost Rider, The Punisher, Daredevil, Blade, Men In Black(okay, not a superhero film, but still) and a few others not worth mentioning, all of them aren't independent film series by Marvel Studios.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:30 am

SOK wrote:
SSMG wrote:
Xmen and spidey weren't, were they? I believe they're Fox productions, am I right?

Spidey's Sony. Other than the ones Moose mentioned, there's also Ghost Rider, The Punisher, Daredevil, Blade, Men In Black(okay, not a superhero film, but still) and a few others not worth mentioning, all of them aren't independent film series by Marvel Studios.
Men in black movies are terrible and you should feel bad for even mentioning it.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:04 am

The first Men in Black was fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:18 am

2 was so terrible it made 1 look crapper for having the same annoying characters
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:50 am

Nothing could make the first installment terrible.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:13 am

Saw Thor tonight, I enjoyed the hell out of it but I am getting sick of Marvel's habit of anticlimactically ending fights. The Destroyer is built up as this big badass killbot and wrecks everyone's shit until Thor gets his powers back and BAM, it's dead and it doesn't even get a real fight against him. Although Thor vs Loki was good so I guess that it breaks the problems with the last fight completely sucking.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:29 pm

It's fun, it's humorous, I like it

Love the use of Donald Blake's name, glad they didn't turn Thor to the meek Dr. Donald Blake
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:32 pm

I still don't see how anyone could find Thor humorous.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:46 pm

Bragging about being the son of Odin and being tranquilized twice is humorous
Same goes with the mug in the diner "I like. MORE"
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:48 pm

The "funny moments" in Thor were all just simplified gags and jokes that were written for an 8 year old. Nothing that was clever or snappy, like in most all of Marvel's other movies.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:14 pm

Savage∞ wrote:
The "funny moments" in Thor were all just simplified gags and jokes that were written for an 8 year old. Nothing that was clever or snappy, like in most all of Marvel's other movies.

Simplified gags can still be funny, just because they're not all clever doesn't mean you can't find them funny. For instance, my friend and me loved the part where Thor just tosses his glass into the ground while asking for another cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:17 pm

That was unfunny and you and your friend should feel bad for liking it.
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:21 pm

It's good for laughs if you use it at the bar like my buddy did after a round of shots.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:29 pm

Savage∞ wrote:
That was unfunny and you and your friend should feel bad for liking it.

You should quit being a stuck up prick and actually stop acting like juvenile humor is above you, it's not.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:33 pm

Way to take a non-serious post seriously.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:34 pm

I'm sorry then, it gets very hard to tell at points.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:12 am

Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:56 pm

I saw it last night. It was really good. Chris Hemsworth really nailed Thor and they made Thor badass in the movie as he should have been. I loved the bits where he was in the hospital. "How dare you attack the son of Odin!" I found that quite amusing. The only problem I had with it that I can think of is the destroyer dying so easily. But then again, it is Thor we're talking about here.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:53 am

I thought this was pretty good. Didn't particularly enjoy Natalie Portman's character, it always leaves a bad impression on me when i can't remember a characters name. Whoever the guy who played Loki was, did it great though and generally speaking thought Hemsworth was good. End fight irritated me for being anticlimactic certainly had its moments all round though. I really wanted Hawkeye to do something.

Compared to Captain America this seemed amazing as i just couldn't get into it and was really disappointed by some really bad script decisions. I was waiting the whole film for something superheroesque to happen but it just didn't seem to deliver. Oh yeah and the bit with Bucky really annoyed me.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:42 am

You're a little late, bro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Went to see Thor last night
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next