Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Went to see Thor last night

Go down 
+12
Baal
Talking Sock
Eevil-Psycho
SSMG
Mewmaster
Superbuu3
Kaede
A_Nonny_Moose
SimianWonder
Ellis
Savage
Kaio
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

Went to see Thor last night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:31 am

It doesn't matter who plays Hulk, because The Avengers will be the best superhero movie of all time regardless.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:33 am

Kaio wrote:
It doesn't matter who plays Hulk, because The Avengers will be the best superhero movie of all time regardless.

And if it isn't?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:14 pm

Whatever happened to the Antman movie? I heard Simon Pegg was going to play him.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:59 pm

YOU DON'T KNOW MY PAIN wrote:
Kaio wrote:

And if it isn't?

Then it would still be the second best supermovie of all time.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:38 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Whatever happened to the Antman movie? I heard Simon Pegg was going to play him.
Not quite sure it just seemed to disappear. Ant man was supposed to be in avengers but i've not heard any mention of him.

If Simon Pegg played him though that would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:41 pm

If an Ant-Man movie does happen, it'll be loooong after Avengers. And hopefully minus Simon Pegg.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:42 pm

The only heroes in Avengers are Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Black Widow and Hawkeye. Hulk is in it, but it's unknown on what side he'll be on.

Avengers 2 will probably add Wasp and Pym.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:01 pm

Anyone else think Hawkeye's cameo in Thor was a let down? We didn't seen anything of what he's capable of.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:10 pm

It was bittersweet. He appeared as the main man Jeremy Renner, and was written like Clint Barton is supposed to be written... but nothing fucking happened. I was waiting for him to shoot something, ANYTHING, but he didn't. I mean, there's only so much he could've done without killing Thor, but maybe add something from Green Arrow's bag of tricks and have him shoot a flash grenade? I dunno. It didn't help that this all took place during a terrible fighting sequence either.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:23 pm

Jeremy renner the guy in swat why is he the main man?
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:27 pm

Because he's great. I didn't see him in any swat movie, I mostly associate him with The Hurt Locker and The Town.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:38 pm

Savage∞ wrote:
Because he's great. I didn't see him in any swat movie, I mostly associate him with The Hurt Locker and The Town.
Not a swat movie:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0257076/
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:43 pm

I haven't seen it in any case.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:26 pm

The Hurt Locker was annoying.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:03 am

Maybe so, but Jeremy Renner in The Hurt Locker wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:25 am

Savage∞ wrote:
Maybe so, but Jeremy Renner in The Hurt Locker wasn't.
Is he your latest crush?
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:41 am

Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:43 am

Your probably just at that age where your not sure if your gay or not. Your at around the age people come out.
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:11 pm

I went and seen Thor last night, fucking awesome. It was my first time seeing a movie in 3d in theaters and I was expecting more from it I guess. I mean my dad has new high depth LED LCD 60' tv at our new cottage and it looked just like that does.

But still all in all it was money well spent.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:17 pm

Seeing Thor in 3D adds little next to nothing to the experience, as with most movies.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:21 pm

Savage∞ wrote:
Seeing Thor in 3D adds little next to nothing to the experience, as with most movies.
Did you watch this on your small computer monitor?

I watched superman in 3d and i can definitely say it made a crap film pretty good. The spaceship sequence was insane.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:22 pm

Superman was shit no matter how you saw it.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:22 pm

Quote :
Did you watch this on your small computer monitor?
No, I watched it in the theater after I watched it normally. And it was a waste of money. Not everything needs to be pimped out like that.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:25 pm

3D is a stupid gimmick that needs to die. Why would anyone want to pay extra to see some small effects an intern added during post-production.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:08 am

I saw it in 3D, although I didn't know it was a 3D showing until I got given some glasses as I was going in. Like every other 3D film I've seen, it's an impressive efect that you forget about after 5 minutes. After a while you don't even realise it's 3D anymore. Which makes me think it's a waste of time, but I prefer that over constantly trying to draw attention to the 3D.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Went to see Thor last night   Went to see Thor last night - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Went to see Thor last night
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next