Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Yugioh Series

Go down 
+5
Savage
Talking Sock
L Ron Hubbard
Superbuu3
Haseoviawesome
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

Another Yugioh Series Empty
PostSubject: Another Yugioh Series   Another Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:07 am

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_ZEXAL_-_Episode_001
Yugioh ZEXAL
The only thing unique about the main character is that he isnt a only child.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Another Yugioh Series   Another Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:13 pm

They look terrible
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
L Ron Hubbard
Chalupa Batman MacArthur
L Ron Hubbard

PostSubject: Re: Another Yugioh Series   Another Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:37 pm

The hair keeps getting wackier, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.scientology.org
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Another Yugioh Series   Another Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:43 pm

Speaking of wackiness, has the card gaming become even more ridiculous? Are they gonna try card games on unicycles now?
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Another Yugioh Series   Another Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:21 pm

If it's a better show than it's predecessors were like 5D's was, I wouldn't care. But card games on giant fighting robots (maybe in outer space) sounds more appealing if we're throwing out ideas.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Another Yugioh Series   Another Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:31 pm

Card games with electric guitars!
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Another Yugioh Series   Another Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:16 pm

Johnny Steps kinda already had that covered.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Another Yugioh Series   Another Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:20 pm

Card games on surfboards then.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Another Yugioh Series   Another Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:27 pm

card games on horses?
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Another Yugioh Series   Another Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:30 pm

Maskull wrote:
card games on horses?
Motorcycles are just high-tech horses.
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: Another Yugioh Series   Another Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:05 pm

With "Kattobingu!" as his catchphrase

Does anyone know what this means in English?

Anyways this is just what we needed...-_-
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Another Yugioh Series   Another Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:31 pm

SSMG wrote:
Does this show pose some kind of problem I'm not seeing? Yu-gi-oh! is just like Pokemon. Episodes are going to be sharted out until the end of time because they both just amount to 22 minute advertisements for the main card or video games. If the Pokemon series can hold its shit together after like 3,900 episodes, YGO can do the same. The different series have only been getting progressively better.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Another Yugioh Series   Another Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:16 am

Card Games On Stripper Poles! ...Wait, No, NO! That's a horrible, horrible idea! D:
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: Another Yugioh Series   Another Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:39 am

Savage∞ wrote:
SSMG wrote:
Does this show pose some kind of problem I'm not seeing?

Well I've just never been a big fan of the Yu gi Oh series so it's more of just a general complaint. Neither with Pokemon either, iunno it's just something with these cards games turned animes, iuno what it is, I just could never get into them.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Another Yugioh Series   Another Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:51 am

SSMG wrote:
Savage∞ wrote:
SSMG wrote:
Does this show pose some kind of problem I'm not seeing?

Well I've just never been a big fan of the Yu gi Oh series so it's more of just a general complaint. Neither with Pokemon either, i dunno it's just something with these cards games turned animes, iuno what it is, I just could never get into them.
Yugioh didn't bother me show much as the shows that came after it taht i blame it for i.e. duel monsters, bakugan, beyblade
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Another Yugioh Series   Another Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:56 am

I wouldn't consitute Beyblade as a series that followed in YGO's stead, fad-wise anyway. While technically it was made way later after YGO's "season zero", most people outside of Japan got into Beyblade before YGO which only became a hit after 2002(the year that Beyblade's first season was a hit in English regions and such).
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Another Yugioh Series   Another Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:01 am

SOK wrote:
I wouldn't consitute Beyblade as a series that followed in YGO's stead, fad-wise anyway. While technically it was made way later after YGO's "season zero", most people outside of Japan got into Beyblade before YGO which only became a hit after 2002(the year that Beyblade's first season was a hit in English regions and such).
Whether or not beyblade was popular i doubt it would of seemed like a good idea to make a cartoon of it until after yugioh successfully released a cartoon series.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Another Yugioh Series   Another Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:09 am

Well while it may have possibly been trying to ride on the success of YGO in Japan(it came out a year after YGO's Duel Monsters series started), it wasn't fortunate enough to have any show to ride on in other regions when it was finally brought to US/AUS/EU/etc. shores. But lucky for them, Beyblade was a huge god damn fad after the anime came out, and that was before YGO managed to finally become a massive hit outside of Japan. =P

And to be honest, if I was forced to subject myself to one of either series, I'd pick Beyblade because at least that has one of those dubs that pokes fun at its subject matter and turns it into a comedy, making it a watchable series.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Another Yugioh Series   Another Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:07 am

From what I've read so far they use D Gazers that look sort of like scouters on DBZ.
Astral: Yuma! What does the Gazer say about his life points?
Yuma: They're over 8000!

I went there sexay frog
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Another Yugioh Series   Another Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:02 pm

If my little brother didn't steal my deck back then I'd care a lot more about it. But when you don't have the real life cards the show became harder to watch. Except the original yugioh ending, Yami vs Yugi was fucking bad ass.

I'll never watch this though. Even though I did really like GX.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Another Yugioh Series   Another Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:16 pm

I hated watching Yami vs. Yugi because the powers that be decided that their epic, climactic final duel should be stuffed full of made-up BS haxxed cards that exist only to set up easy God Card summons and reversals.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Another Yugioh Series   Another Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:59 pm

Most of my old cards are commons but my rarest old card is the Right arm of exodia. I traded a blue eyes for it thinking I'd get the rest soon after. A month later I traded it to a friend. Then a couple years later I get the whole set from a different friend who somehow got my old piece. (same condition as mine(bad)).
I dont play anymore but I still have all my cards.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Another Yugioh Series   Another Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:38 pm

Spoiler:

These are some of my favorite rares. I wonder how much that title-less Gold Sarcophagus would go for...
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Another Yugioh Series   Another Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:10 pm

What effect does that Jinzo Lord have? Also nice Jinzos, You're just missing the original secret rare Jinzo and a Jinzo #7.

Yes Jinzo was my favorite card, along with mechanical chasers and limiter removal combos.

Fuck my brother up the ass.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Another Yugioh Series   Another Yugioh Series Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:14 pm

Jinzo - Lord is pretty useless; you have to offer Jinzo as a tribute and it negates only the opponent's traps and has 500 more attack points. Gay. I have the original PSV Jinzo too, but I like the one personally drawn by Takahashi better. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Yugioh Series   Another Yugioh Series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Yugioh Series
Page 1 of 1