Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's the best X-Men cartoon?

Go down 
+10
CeciliaAngel
Dr. Chocolate
Kaede
Skip
Talking Sock
Superbuu3
SimianWonder
Baal
Savage
Kaio
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

What's the best X-Men cartoon? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the best X-Men cartoon?   What's the best X-Men cartoon? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:53 am

AND YOU ARE AN OLD MAN AND A FOOL!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: What's the best X-Men cartoon?   What's the best X-Men cartoon? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:43 pm

Watch the keyboard
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Official Sandwich Maker
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: What's the best X-Men cartoon?   What's the best X-Men cartoon? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:22 am

I liked the X Men Evolution a lot but the original X men is my fav. @_@ Gambit. <3

What's the best X-Men cartoon? - Page 3 UND+X-Men+the+animated+series
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: What's the best X-Men cartoon?   What's the best X-Men cartoon? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:26 am

XxTifa_SanxX wrote:
I liked the X Men Evolution a lot but the original X men is my fav. @_@ Gambit. <3

Agreed if it wasn't for that i probably wouldn't even be as into super heroes as i am now. Spiderman obviously was awesome to.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
KittensOnACloud
Official Sandwich Maker
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: What's the best X-Men cartoon?   What's the best X-Men cartoon? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:35 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
XxTifa_SanxX wrote:

Agreed if it wasn't for that i probably wouldn't even be as into super heroes as i am now. Spiderman obviously was awesome to.

(y)

Very Happy Agreed! Though the series that really got me into superheros was The Batman. <3 *__* Batman beyond was epic too.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: What's the best X-Men cartoon?   What's the best X-Men cartoon? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:02 am

If you liked Justice league and batman beyond you really should watch BAtman the animated Series its rated as one of the best cartoons ever and gave tv shows a run for there money.

It was also set in the same universe.
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Official Sandwich Maker
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: What's the best X-Men cartoon?   What's the best X-Men cartoon? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:11 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
If you liked Justice league and batman beyond you really should watch BAtman the animated Series its rated as one of the best cartoons ever and gave tv shows a run for there money.

It was also set in the same universe.

What's the best X-Men cartoon? - Page 3 Batman_the_animated_series-show <-- I was referring to this batman. Razz Which other animated series are there ?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: What's the best X-Men cartoon?   What's the best X-Men cartoon? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:26 am

Stop being me, this is getting beyond weird. I thought you were watching this which i never watched:

What's the best X-Men cartoon? - Page 3 TheBatman_Pic

Last edited by Superbuu3 on Sun May 20, 2012 4:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: What's the best X-Men cartoon?   What's the best X-Men cartoon? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:39 pm

I really enjoyed that X-Men cartoon as a kid as well, which I probably already mentioned in this topic. I had a bunch of episodes on VHS, never did watch the whole thing though. I might just do that.

From memory it needed significantly less Jubilee and more Shadowcat though.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: What's the best X-Men cartoon?   What's the best X-Men cartoon? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:52 pm

Kitty was the only mutant in the entire franchise who didn't make a single appearance.

0/10 show.
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Official Sandwich Maker
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: What's the best X-Men cartoon?   What's the best X-Men cartoon? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:35 pm

Skip wrote:
I really enjoyed that X-Men cartoon as a kid as well, which I probably already mentioned in this topic. I had a bunch of episodes on VHS, never did watch the whole thing though. I might just do that.

From memory it needed significantly less Jubilee and more Shadowcat though.

Oh man I had like an entire volume on VHS but the films got dirty and my mother threw them all out. -_-;

Haha, I didn't mind Jubilee but I do prefer Shadowcat.

Razz Buu, as far as I see it, you're the one copying me so far! Muahaha.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: What's the best X-Men cartoon?   What's the best X-Men cartoon? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:52 pm

Jubilee was really irritating in that series always doing that thing where she spoke to the camera like we were all in some in joke. Unfortunately we never wanted her to be part of it.

Edit her out put in shadowcat would be a more entertaining package. Still as a kid i loved it.
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Official Sandwich Maker
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: What's the best X-Men cartoon?   What's the best X-Men cartoon? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:38 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Jubilee was really irritating in that series always doing that thing where she spoke to the camera like we were all in some in joke. Unfortunately we never wanted her to be part of it.

Edit her out put in shadowcat would be a more entertaining package. Still as a kid i loved it.

Gamit, Wolverine, Magneto and Rouge made the series for me. Very Happy Storm and Xavier were pretty decent too. Razz
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: What's the best X-Men cartoon?   What's the best X-Men cartoon? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:45 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:

Am I really the only person who actually liked Jubilee?
She was pretty decent in a cool useless way.

I wouldn't mind having the ability to shoot razzles and fireworks out of my hand.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: What's the best X-Men cartoon?   What's the best X-Men cartoon? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:31 pm

XxTifa_SanxX wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

Gamit, Wolverine, Magneto and Rouge made the series for me. Very Happy Storm and Xavier were pretty decent too. Razz
Yeah pretty much the same, what i liked about evolution was the fact that nightcrawler got screen time, he was generally absent from the 90s series.

Old School wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

Am I really the only person who actually liked Jubilee?
She was pretty decent in a cool useless way.

I wouldn't mind having the ability to shoot razzles and fireworks out of my hand.
Honestly there's a lot of characters with similar/better powers.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: What's the best X-Men cartoon?   What's the best X-Men cartoon? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:35 pm

I liked her personality though.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: What's the best X-Men cartoon?   What's the best X-Men cartoon? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:45 pm

Old School wrote:
I liked her personality though.
was referring to the ability part
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Official Sandwich Maker
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: What's the best X-Men cartoon?   What's the best X-Men cartoon? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:26 pm

Oh yes, Night crawler was a sweetheart *_* in X-Men Evolution. Though I would admit I was not fond of the Mystique in X-men evolution.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: What's the best X-Men cartoon?   What's the best X-Men cartoon? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:28 pm

I was fond of Kitty and Grey's outfits in that show.
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Official Sandwich Maker
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: What's the best X-Men cartoon?   What's the best X-Men cartoon? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:50 pm

Old School wrote:

>.> I don't know why but no matter what I could never warm up to Jean or Scott. Not in the animated series or the movies. They just annoy the hell out of me.. ._.;
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: What's the best X-Men cartoon?   What's the best X-Men cartoon? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:54 pm

XxTifa_SanxX wrote:
Old School wrote:

>.> I don't know why but no matter what I could never warm up to Jean or Scott. Not in the animated series or the movies. They just annoy the hell out of me.. ._.;
They're fairly bland in the series and films. The 90s show they didn't have a chance with wolverine/gambit/rogue generally always being more awesome then them. Even when the likes of bishop and cable showed up for a few episodes they were instantly more likable.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: What's the best X-Men cartoon?   What's the best X-Men cartoon? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:38 pm

Wolverine and the X-Men had a great Kitty AND a great Nightcrawler AND a badass Cyclops (though the fanbase hated him because he wasn't the leader).

So of course it was cancelled.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: What's the best X-Men cartoon?   What's the best X-Men cartoon? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:19 pm

Kaio wrote:
Wolverine and the X-Men had a great Kitty AND a great Nightcrawler AND a badass Cyclops (though the fanbase hated him because he wasn't the leader).

So of course it was cancelled.

What's the best X-Men cartoon? - Page 3 5f34d6ff

I can agree that Ellen Paige is awesome, but Kitty/Shadow Cat isn't.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: What's the best X-Men cartoon?   What's the best X-Men cartoon? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:26 pm

Shut up, Wingman.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: What's the best X-Men cartoon?   What's the best X-Men cartoon? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:30 pm

Ouch. I don't remember it being this awkward.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the best X-Men cartoon?   What's the best X-Men cartoon? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the best X-Men cartoon?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next