Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amazing Spider-Man

Go down 
+16
Casa
Charlie Sheen
Ellis
Skip
Superbuu3
Easyfan
Baal
Kaede
Talking Sock
Kimarous
Zero
Savage
Neo
Dr. Chocolate
A_Nonny_Moose
Kaio
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:05 pm

Yeah, not looking too great there.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:51 pm

They should've called this movie Spider-Man Begins.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:42 am

Quote :
Criminal: "Are you a cop?"
Spider-Man: "Really?!" You think the guy sitting here in red and blue spandex is a cop?"
Outside the car, a guy pulls a knife on Spider-man.
He falls to his knees, mocking the guy and begging, "A knife?! No, no, no! Please! Not a knife!"
He webs the guy to a wall, casually, firing webs like its second nature. He shoots one web while mimicking a sneeze.

That is some of the worst dialogue I ever heard.

Spidey is a 12 year old jerk now? His zingers tend to be a little more entertaining and not on the same level as a "no u" retort.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:15 pm

That can't be actual dialogue.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:16 pm

The actor playing The Lizard was arrested at Comic Con and charged with misdemeanor battery for apparently shoving down a female security guard.

"Ifans, who smelled of alcohol, became irate when a member of his entourage was unable to enter the hall for lack of proper credentialing," says the site. "He shoved the guard, and was allowed to participate in the panel, but the guard subsequently made a citizen's arrest."

Ifans, who turned 44 on Friday, is said to have berated the security staff and even the U.S.A. "But according to him, the U.S. sucks and he doesn't want to come back," Brown added.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:02 am

Kaio wrote:
Quote :
Criminal: "Are you a cop?"
Spider-Man: "Really?!" You think the guy sitting here in red and blue spandex is a cop?"
Outside the car, a guy pulls a knife on Spider-man.
He falls to his knees, mocking the guy and begging, "A knife?! No, no, no! Please! Not a knife!"
He webs the guy to a wall, casually, firing webs like its second nature. He shoots one web while mimicking a sneeze.

That is some of the worst dialogue I ever heard.

Spidey is a 12 year old jerk now? His zingers tend to be a little more entertaining and not on the same level as a "no u" retort.
That's there?
Cornier than Spider-Man 3
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:25 pm

Ellis wrote:
The actor playing The Lizard was arrested at Comic Con and charged with misdemeanor battery for apparently shoving down a female security guard.

"Ifans, who smelled of alcohol, became irate when a member of his entourage was unable to enter the hall for lack of proper credentialing," says the site. "He shoved the guard, and was allowed to participate in the panel, but the guard subsequently made a citizen's arrest."

Ifans, who turned 44 on Friday, is said to have berated the security staff and even the U.S.A. "But according to him, the U.S. sucks and he doesn't want to come back," Brown added.

Rhys Ifans is playing The Lizard? Woah, why do I suddenly want to watch this movie? So conflicted.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:53 am

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/169271-new-the-amazing-spider-man-plot-details-revealed

Quote :
Full video is now online from yesterday's Tokyo-based press conference for Marc Webb's upcoming The Amazing Spider-Man. You can check it out in the player below, courtesy of YouTube user "MrJapanjp."

The video includes questions asked of cast members Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone and producers Avi Arad and Matthew Tolmach, the latter of which began the conference by officially announcing that the film will open on June 30th in Japan, the first territory to open it anywhere in the world.

"In our movie, [Peter] finds his true love," said Arad, when asked what sets this adventure apart from Sam Raimi's trilogy. "Gwen Stacy was always the true love of Peter Parker... We found a very, very good story about what makes a human being. About what sets their destiny."

He went on to tease that Rhys Ifans' Connors will have connection to both Peter and Gwen and, apparently, Peter's parents.

"We introduce our villain, Dr. Connors," he continued, "and in the great tradition of Marvel, Dr. Connors is going to be connected to Peter Parker and, in our case even more interesting, to Gwen Stacy. Right there, the challenge of having to deal with a villain who is a mentor and the only one who you can look at and say, 'So what really happened to my dad?' That's a very hard person to fight."

Special footage was screened for the Japanese press which, according to Garfield, emphasized the physical nature of the film's effects.

"As you can see, a lot of the stunts are practical and grounded in reality," he explained. "That was something that Marc, the director, really wanted to make sure happened in this movie to set it apart from previous ones... I would exhaust myself every day and get into near-death experiences every hour on the hour... I collaborated with [the stunt team] not only on the big stunt set-pieces but also on what happens to Peter’s body when he gets bitten. What happens to his DNA and how that effects the way he moves and the way he interacts with objects. The idea that he has spider DNA running in his system. What that will do to his sense of space. What that will do to the sensitivity of his skin. To have an opportunity to play in that forum with creative and talented people was a real opportunity and gift."

Stone reiterated that her take on Stacy will be a complete departure from the version played by Bryce Dallas Howard in Spider-Man 3.

"We haven't even met Mary Jane at this point," she said, in an arguably cryptic statement.

When asked if the film would duplicate the upside down kiss from the original, Stone said no, but then responded with the following when asked if Webb's version would offer something similarly iconic:

"You don't want to know! You want to watch the movie and find out. Plus, it would be weird if we were like, 'There's something iconic coming up!' You've got to decide if it's iconic or not. But there is a nice first kiss and it's different than the upside down one. And we liked it."

The Amazing Spider-Man opens domestically on July 3rd in 3D, 2D and IMAX 3D theaters.

Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:32 am

SOK wrote:
http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/169271-new-the-amazing-spider-man-plot-details-revealed

Quote :
"In our movie, [Peter] finds his true love," said Arad, when asked what sets this adventure apart from Sam Raimi's trilogy. "Gwen Stacy was always the true love of Peter Parker...

This is already true to the comics!
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:46 pm

Rhys Ifans? Oh god.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:23 pm

Kaio wrote:
SOK wrote:

Quote :
"In our movie, [Peter] finds his true love," said Arad, when asked what sets this adventure apart from Sam Raimi's trilogy. "Gwen Stacy was always the true love of Peter Parker...

This is already true to the comics!
At least it seems as if Arad cleaned "Untold tale belonging in the Raimi verse, not a reboot" from his mind
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:26 am

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:09 pm

Looks quite good. Still not liking the artificial webbing.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:03 pm

The trailer made me giddy (I have an issue or two), hope I love the movie as much
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Looks quite good. Still not liking the artificial webbing.
I like it, it's the origin, hopefully it's done right
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:10 pm

Yeah I know, but I don't get why. You'd think webs would be the most obvious power for a spider-based superhero to have.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:43 pm

Stan Lee originally wanted organic webbing, but the CCA thought it'd be too much like shooting cummies.

Anyway, the quipping still feels very forced and unfunny.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:08 am

Looking pretty good now, but the quipping is definitely not up standard.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:15 am

Watched the trailer again, not as excited as I was about it the first view, the only apparent differences from older movies are the new villain and hopefully no DiD (aside from the suit and web shooters)
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:46 am

DiD?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:05 am

Damsel in Distress

Kirsten's MJ
First movie: 3 times
Second movie: once, and May took the role once
Third movie: Twice

Too much, hope they avoid this here
Back to top Go down
Charlie Sheen
Spawn of Moose
Charlie Sheen

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:35 pm

I kind of wanted Spiderman 4, mad we never saw Carnage. Hope we get Carnage, or maybe a Symbiote invasion in this new series of films.

I'm gonna miss the whole Peter, Harry friendship thing it was so interesting, and it's what made the original three movies.

I'll enjoy this film probably, I'm just gonna constantly be comparing it to the first trilogy, which I think should have had a fourth film. T_T
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:40 pm

Chulance wrote:
I kind of wanted Spiderman 4, mad we never saw Carnage. Hope we get Carnage, or maybe a Symbiote invasion in this new series of films.
I wanted Spider-Man 4 as well, and not that heavy on Carnage
No symbiotes, I hope they don't go that way with the new movies

Quote :
I'm gonna miss the whole Peter, Harry friendship thing it was so interesting, and it's what made the original three movies.
And SM4 was going to be without it, that was one thing you were going to miss

Quote :
I'll enjoy this film probably, I'm just gonna constantly be comparing it to the first trilogy, which I think should have had a fourth film. T_T
Don't, in some ways this reboot was needed by many, myself included, wanted to watch an Ultimate Spider-Man movie quite some time before the release of SM3 the movie
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:20 pm

It has the potential to be an outstanding movie, or an average one
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:24 am

Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:59 pm

The suspended car on fire and Spidey standing with one hand on it is the best thing in the trailer
Trailer is spectacular
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man   The Amazing Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Spider-Man
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next