Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally got round to playing Silent hill

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Finally got round to playing Silent hill Empty
PostSubject: Finally got round to playing Silent hill   Finally got round to playing Silent hill Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:03 pm

The FMVs in this game are still breathtaking i'd say, look better then a lot of stuff I saw on PS2. In game graphics haven' aged nearly as badly as other 3d games the resident evils look worse mainly because of the static background I forgot the real term.

The beginning wasn't as disturbing as it was then i guess its due to knowing what was gonna happen combined with bad graphics I never played beyond the school portion so i guess when i get to that section I can be more fair on the game.

Overall though its still pretty atmospheric again if you played SH2 though it has lost some impact although I actually find the monsters in this creepier. I updated version of this game would probably be disturbing people for another 10 years. I also think Harry>>>>>>>>>James so far as i though James was a twat in that game.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Finally got round to playing Silent hill   Finally got round to playing Silent hill Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:45 pm

Finished off the hospital section that video was freaking creeopy and i felt kinda bad when i blacked out on that lady who had been trapped not in just the hospital but the fucked up version of it.

I have absolutely no idea whats going on plotwise i'm guessing this is meant to be the way it is maybe i'll work out more when i get to the end.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Finally got round to playing Silent hill   Finally got round to playing Silent hill Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:04 pm

did you get the red liquid in one of the hospital rooms?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Finally got round to playing Silent hill   Finally got round to playing Silent hill Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:58 am

No so apparently I'm bonedin terms of getting the good ending I shot cybil repeatedly witha shotgun I would've done it even if i had found the liquid she was acting creepy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally got round to playing Silent hill   Finally got round to playing Silent hill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally got round to playing Silent hill
Page 1 of 1