Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So this rock band 3 pro mode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

So this rock band 3 pro mode Empty
PostSubject: So this rock band 3 pro mode   So this rock band 3 pro mode Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:34 am

Can someone indicate what i'd need to purchase to be a rock god?

I think i'll pick it up with this keyboard, but i can't even tell what the other peripherals i need. What do they look like how much do they cost can i p[lay non pro mode with them.

So someone anyone point me in a direction so i can get started on that one man band album i was planning Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So this rock band 3 pro mode   So this rock band 3 pro mode Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:15 am

The keyboard can be used for normal and pro-mode. Plus it's just a real midi-keyboard too.

I'm not sure if the proper pro-guitar is out yet. There's two different ones. One is an actual guitar that's compatible with the game, and the other just has hundreds of buttons in place of the strings. I think that latter is the only one out at the moment.

Pro drums is just a normal RB kit with a cymbal expansion. The stick RB3 kit works with pro drums.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So this rock band 3 pro mode   So this rock band 3 pro mode Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:04 am

Oh right i did a little research apparently the pro guitar has like 17x6 buttons to emulate a real guitar.

the other guitars look similar but have block buttons probably about 10 in total.

the keyboard appears to be half sized. All round not sure if i'm gonna be getting that keyboard as i don't wanna learn one handed keyboard that would suck i can already do that.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So this rock band 3 pro mode   So this rock band 3 pro mode Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:37 am

Yeah, I'd heard that the game only really charts the right hand side.

The standard RB3 guitar does have 10 buttons, but it's only 5 in reality. The 5 at the top of the neck are the standard buttons you would get on any guitar controller. Green, red, yellow, blue and orange. The 5 buttons down near the body of the guitar are the solo buttons. Same thing as the other buttons, but during the solos you can use those buttons without strumming, so you can tap the whole solo.

The currently available pro guitar has tons of buttons to simulate strings, and there's another one on the way that's just a real guitar with all sorts of extra tech crammed in so it can sense where your fingers are on the neck and stuff. It's not simply a peripheral either, you should be able to use it like you would any other electric guitar, without the game.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So this rock band 3 pro mode   So this rock band 3 pro mode Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:35 am

I think i'm picking up the band bundle it appears to be 200 pounds.

Thats for all pro instruments. I do have some reservations like I don't think i got space, I probably will just test out the drums then keep them in storage and mainly use the keyboard and guitar out till i think i can actually play them.

The seperate prices are something like 100 pounds for game mic and keyboard
125 for the guitar
80 for the drums so if i get it this way i save myself at least 100 pounds.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So this rock band 3 pro mode   So this rock band 3 pro mode Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:58 am

I didn't know there was an all pro bundle. Are you sure it comes with the real guitar?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So this rock band 3 pro mode   So this rock band 3 pro mode Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:18 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I didn't know there was an all pro bundle. Are you sure it comes with the real guitar?
Comes with the pro guitar no t the real guitar. As in the one with 102 buttons not 6 strings.

BTW i saw a RB1 drumset for 360 for 15 quid
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So this rock band 3 pro mode   So this rock band 3 pro mode Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:23 pm

The RB1 drum set sucks. If I get any set it'll be the RB3 one.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So this rock band 3 pro mode   So this rock band 3 pro mode Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:25 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
The RB1 drum set sucks. If I get any set it'll be the RB3 one.
Thats 80, uh i really want it but only 83 songs are pro everything is pro drums though.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So this rock band 3 pro mode   So this rock band 3 pro mode Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:32 pm

That's why pro drums are the most worthwhile pro instrument (in terms of just playing the game anyway). Pro keys are default with the DLC so you know, while the pro guitar charts have to be bought separately (you have to buy the normal DLC and then the pro chart on top of that).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So this rock band 3 pro mode   So this rock band 3 pro mode Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So this rock band 3 pro mode
Page 1 of 1