Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats Good Everyone

Go down 
+2
Skip
BizznessOnly
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BizznessOnly
Deck Hand
BizznessOnly

Whats Good Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Whats Good Everyone   Whats Good Everyone Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:40 am

It's pretty late tonight, So I'll be more detailed in my introduction at a later time. I saw this site on gamefaqs on Superbuus' Sig. Me being nosy, I decided to browse and see whats up on here. The first thing that caught my eye was Chilled...that word on a forum is usually Unreal lol.... People argue...but then i love arguments..only when it has reasonable points.

I'm a Ps3 Gamer, the psn is Bizzness_only. If my FL is full, just message me and i'll make room.

I list a couple of games I like.

Rpg:
Xenogears
Bahamut Lagoon
Fire Emblem Series
FF Series (older versions more)
Wild Arm Series
Suikoden Series
Etc.

Shooters:
Tom Clancy series
Halo (to an extinct)
Call of duty
Medal of honor ( ps1 series)

I like more genres as well. Might get Fist of the north star next, heres hoping. I'm Pretty relaxed myself, if you want to know some more or just talk, you can message me and whatnot....er no homo lol.

Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Whats Good Everyone   Whats Good Everyone Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:44 am

Welcome, mate.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Whats Good Everyone   Whats Good Everyone Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:42 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Whats Good Everyone   Whats Good Everyone Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:43 pm

Welcome, i hope you like it here.

I love these:
Quote :
Tom Clancy series
Might get Fist of the north star next, heres hoping.

I think i've clocked in almost 50 hours on ken's rage and i can't wait till future soldier is out will definitely be picking that up.

I like to think the forum is chilled generally no modding is done here, my main concern are posts that might get the site banned from forumotion then anything else.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Whats Good Everyone   Whats Good Everyone Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:47 pm

Velkommen, skitne utlending.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Whats Good Everyone   Whats Good Everyone Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:05 pm

Yeah when I first saw the chilled I was like yeah right. Then once you get on here and talk to these people they are pretty chilled. It's very relaxing.

oh and welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Whats Good Everyone   Whats Good Everyone Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:12 pm

Ace wrote:
Yeah when I first saw the chilled I was like yeah right. Then once you get on here and talk to these people they are pretty chilled. It's very relaxing.

oh and welcome.
I based that description on the fact i couldn't be bothered to think one up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BizznessOnly
Deck Hand
BizznessOnly

PostSubject: Re: Whats Good Everyone   Whats Good Everyone Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:34 am

I played the FOTNS demo a couple times..its was satisfying. It will probably drop in price in all relatively fast since it's probably not a popular game on the ps3, soo ill pick it up then.

Future soldier will help me pry my hands off a non killzone/cod game lol.

Most definite Ace, when i visit the *Green side*, i can just post here to past time Smile

O yea, I can hook you up with GFX designs if you want.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Whats Good Everyone   Whats Good Everyone Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:36 am

Yeah i suspect a price drop for it to. Also i'm sure you'll end up buying the DLC for the extra characters anyway. I got heart already and he plays completely diffrent to anything else i the game. So maybe worth saving the bucks so you can buy up all the DLC, i think there are a bunch of additional levels to.

Future soldier looks awesome. Did you see that gameplay trailer? You can basically use camo to go invisible and pull off coordinated team assults to take down a whole squad in seconds. I've not seen anything like this on console yet so i honestly can' t wait. I played vegas 2 quite a lot i still play it occasionally although i'm nothing special at it.

BTW do you mic on PSN? I always prefer it for coop games.
Back to top Go down
BizznessOnly
Deck Hand
BizznessOnly

PostSubject: Re: Whats Good Everyone   Whats Good Everyone Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:53 am

Just like Castlevania:LOS . It's $40 at k-mart last time i checked. Instead of buying DLC, I was contemplating buying Sengoku Basara.. we'll see.

I'm SAYING! I want to use the mini launchers attached to your back. I'm just hoping the new technology has a counter measure hopefully. Not to pull off a mw2..... NEW FEATURES, THOUGHT OUT INCORRECTLY .
I think I still have Vegas 2 lol...

Yea i have a mic. I have a good gaming list as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats Good Everyone   Whats Good Everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats Good Everyone
Page 1 of 1