Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Longest gaming session

Go down 
+12
A_Nonny_Moose
Rockstar_Sinistar
Ace
brandon
SimianWonder
Savage
Kaio
Neo
Baal
Skip
Superbuu3
ilikebacon3000
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skip
Australianus
Skip

Longest gaming session - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Longest gaming session   Longest gaming session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:47 am

I know people get kicks from Red Bull and other energy drinks, but coke? I've never had an issue with that, hell I could drink a can before bed on occasion.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Longest gaming session   Longest gaming session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:55 am

Skip wrote:
I know people get kicks from Red Bull and other energy drinks, but coke? I've never had an issue with that, hell I could drink a can before bed on occasion.
Some people i know claim to get a kick from coca cola and just a cup of coffee. These people could just be making an excuse for them being annoying i'm not quite sure lol.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Longest gaming session   Longest gaming session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:57 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Skip wrote:
Some people i know claim to get a kick from coca cola and just a cup of coffee. These people could just be making an excuse for them being annoying i'm not quite sure lol.
Haha, probably. I know a coffee in the morning makes a big difference though. I really feel it if I don't have one.

Does remind me of an amusing story though. When I was 14, my school took us on a trip to Sydney. I was with my friends, and we were drinking these strong coffees. One of my friends had never had coffee before, as his parents were weird about that sort of thing apparently. So he had one, and absolutely went off. He was bouncing off the walls and shit. It was really quite funny.

Then it became a running joke to never give this guy coffee.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Longest gaming session   Longest gaming session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:01 am

I guess one way to look at it is caffeine is a drug all of us have built up a tolerance to. If we'd had a bit of LSD in all our foods, by the times we were adults we'd need a much larger dose to get a kick.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Longest gaming session   Longest gaming session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:59 pm

I hate coffee, especially any coffee that's not called "coffe", and ends in "chino". I need it black as the darkest of Satan's music. Which is funny, because I can only drink coffee when staying up late or listening to black metal.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Longest gaming session   Longest gaming session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:17 pm

Kaede wrote:
I hate coffee, especially any coffee that's not called "coffe", and ends in "chino". I need it black as the darkest of Satan's music. Which is funny, because I can only drink coffee when staying up late or listening to black metal.
That doesn't come across as the kind of person who'd have a cute cat in there avatar.

Also Erasure isn't all that dark.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Longest gaming session   Longest gaming session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:43 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Kaede wrote:
That doesn't come across as the kind of person who'd have a cute cat in there avatar.

Also Erasure isn't all that dark.

I applaud you for that. I just like cute things. And cats.
Erasure is just for when I'm inside a building or there's not much snow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Longest gaming session   Longest gaming session - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Longest gaming session
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2