Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I got Fist of the north Star: Ken's Rage (Tag Spoilers)

Go down 
+4
Rockstar_Sinistar
A_Nonny_Moose
Neo
Superbuu3
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

I got Fist of the north Star: Ken's Rage (Tag Spoilers) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got Fist of the north Star: Ken's Rage (Tag Spoilers)   I got Fist of the north Star: Ken's Rage (Tag Spoilers) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:21 am

Rockstar_Jagi wrote:
What I thought was awesome was when I was playing as Mamiya in DLC outfit in the Cassandra level. Both Kenshiro & Rei were wearing their DLC outfits as well.
I think, but don't quote me on this, that if you have a DLC costume and you leave it on there at the chaacter select menu that outfit is used in battle, i keep seeing jagi in the DLC costume when i had it selected.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: I got Fist of the north Star: Ken's Rage (Tag Spoilers)   I got Fist of the north Star: Ken's Rage (Tag Spoilers) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:28 am

oh cool, So I can pick shirtless Ken and he'll constantly pop up? Neat.

Also, I seem to have spoke too soon. Raoh apparently takes his helmet and cape off before he battles. Or he just doesn't have them on if you're doing Free Mode.

Just as well, He looks good to me even without the cape/helmet.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I got Fist of the north Star: Ken's Rage (Tag Spoilers)   I got Fist of the north Star: Ken's Rage (Tag Spoilers) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:33 am

Rockstar_Jagi wrote:
oh cool, So I can pick shirtless Ken and he'll constantly pop up? Neat.

Also, I seem to have spoke too soon. Raoh apparently takes his helmet and cape off before he battles. Or he just doesn't have them on if you're doing Free Mode.

Just as well, He looks good to me even without the cape/helmet.
Hmm dunno if it works with the EX costumes, seems to work with the DLC ones though.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I got Fist of the north Star: Ken's Rage (Tag Spoilers)   I got Fist of the north Star: Ken's Rage (Tag Spoilers) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:33 am

I really can't stand Raoh's fucking entrance, it's so unnecessarily long.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Baal wrote:
I really can't stand Raoh's fucking entrance, it's so unnecessarily long.
Press start then
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I got Fist of the north Star: Ken's Rage (Tag Spoilers)   I got Fist of the north Star: Ken's Rage (Tag Spoilers) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:45 am

I do but whenever I'm curious to see any new dialogue from him I have to wait through that ridiculously long entrance.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I got Fist of the north Star: Ken's Rage (Tag Spoilers)   I got Fist of the north Star: Ken's Rage (Tag Spoilers) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:52 am

Baal wrote:
I do but whenever I'm curious to see any new dialogue from him I have to wait through that ridiculously long entrance.
Oh true

I love jagi's extended entrance
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: I got Fist of the north Star: Ken's Rage (Tag Spoilers)   I got Fist of the north Star: Ken's Rage (Tag Spoilers) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:27 am

i feel like a dumbass

itr only occured to me last night to download the demo, anyway i had a pretty fun time
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I got Fist of the north Star: Ken's Rage (Tag Spoilers)   I got Fist of the north Star: Ken's Rage (Tag Spoilers) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:31 am

the actual game is way better then the demo i think this is one of the worst demos i've played as a representation of the final game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got Fist of the north Star: Ken's Rage (Tag Spoilers)   I got Fist of the north Star: Ken's Rage (Tag Spoilers) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:22 pm

How does this compare to DW:G2? Better or is it basically the same game with Fist of the North Star characters?

I'll probably skip if it plays exactly like DWG. Out of a huge cast of characters only about five of them were fun to play as.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: I got Fist of the north Star: Ken's Rage (Tag Spoilers)   I got Fist of the north Star: Ken's Rage (Tag Spoilers) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:31 pm

Babby wrote:
How does this compare to DW:G2? Better or is it basically the same game with Fist of the North Star characters?

I'll probably skip if it plays exactly like DWG. Out of a huge cast of characters only about five of them were fun to play as.

Well, No one character in this game plays the same though. I mean, Yeah, Both Rei and Kenshiro have dodge special moves. And Mamiya & Jagi both have free-aim/charge shot specials. But that's pretty much it. Toki has a counter special, Raoh has a special that makes him tougher, Shin has a special that makes people in meridian shock take damage, Thouzer seems to knock people away with just his awesome (Atleast, That's what I seem to recall, I didn't play as him much.)

Rei is a speed/aerial demon, Raoh is a fucking tank, Mamiya has crowd control skills, Jagi is just fucking awesome all around. XD

But yeah, Everyone's pretty different from one another.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I got Fist of the north Star: Ken's Rage (Tag Spoilers)   I got Fist of the north Star: Ken's Rage (Tag Spoilers) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:31 pm

well there's 3 playing styles, Hokuto = power, Nanto = Speed, Special = projectile focus

Although even within those certain characters are more speed, techinique focused.

I wouldn't say its particularly like gundam. Character individuality is very huge, characters have 8 signature and 3 hyper signatures (you can only choose to assign 4 sigs). You can cancel combos, there's dodging/special abilities, there's a large focus on juggling in this game and guard breaking, there is a parry function.

I'd say just read through these topics and you'll get a good picture of what there is to offer. If your a fist of the north star fan i'd say its a must buy, your not gonna ever see a better fist of the north star game and you'll easily get a good 50 hours of play out of this. Thats without actually replaying anything and just completing all the story modes once.

Me, baal, Bob had a blast playing this. I can safely say the final game more then exceeeded my final expectations by a long shot, and a levelled character is awesome, especially rei, shin and toki but i guess thats my personal prefernce a lot of people love souther and raoh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got Fist of the north Star: Ken's Rage (Tag Spoilers)   I got Fist of the north Star: Ken's Rage (Tag Spoilers) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:51 pm

I'll probably pick it up tomorrow... or pirate it. It depends on my mood and how big the file is.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I got Fist of the north Star: Ken's Rage (Tag Spoilers)   I got Fist of the north Star: Ken's Rage (Tag Spoilers) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:11 pm

Outlaw is up for sale on the store
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: I got Fist of the north Star: Ken's Rage (Tag Spoilers)   I got Fist of the north Star: Ken's Rage (Tag Spoilers) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:37 am

Funny. For me, It was Jagi's outfit with 2 new missions.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I got Fist of the north Star: Ken's Rage (Tag Spoilers)   I got Fist of the north Star: Ken's Rage (Tag Spoilers) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:27 pm

Rockstar_Jagi wrote:
Funny. For me, It was Jagi's outfit with 2 new missions.
they keep cocking up eu psn, so i wouldn't be suprised if it was wrong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got Fist of the north Star: Ken's Rage (Tag Spoilers)   I got Fist of the north Star: Ken's Rage (Tag Spoilers) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got Fist of the north Star: Ken's Rage (Tag Spoilers)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4