Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

so i started watching shippuden

Go down 
+6
Ace
Superbuu3
Kimarous
Haseoviawesome
Baal
brandon
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

so i started watching shippuden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:05 pm

Baal wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Baal wrote:
After Sasori she becomes the drama girl all over again. It's honestly pretty damn amazing how Kishimoto managed to make her useful only to make her useless again.

Although, a lot of the women in Naruto are useless, so it's not like she's the only one.
No kidding. It's easier trying to count the women who HAVE been useful.

And even Sakura's role against Sasori is diminished by the fact she had to be puppeteered by Chiyo to be of any use.

The blonde sand ninja and tsunade i think are the only ones who did anything of note.

And even Tsunade, future leader of Konoha got her ass kicked by Orochimaru's little "Yes Man" and has still done fucking nothing through the course of Shippuden.

Temari's done like one thing throughout the whole fucking series and it was just to save Shikamaru's ass from the most useless member of Orochimaru's crew who also was a woman. Fuck, even Karin was the god damned weak link of Sasuke's group, it's pathetic how Kishimoto can't write a damn female character decently, even Kubo writes female characters well (For the most par- KUROSAKI-KUUUUUUN!).
I was more referring to the fact they actually did anything.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:44 pm

Temari still hasn't done much because Tayuya was just some fucking grunt and Tsunade just kicked Orochimaru's ass and even then she still had difficulty WHEN THE FUCKER'S ARMS WERE DISABLED.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:44 pm

Kaio wrote:
I still wonder why OT has such a hard-on for Naruto.

OT also likes little girls and has Zymemaru in it, do you need to ask about their taste in things?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:54 pm

Well, every board has at least a small group of people who don't agree with the general consensus, but on OT Naruto's love is pretty much unanimous.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:55 pm

Seriously? Christ.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:57 pm

OT loves Bleach (specifically Aizen) way more than anything else. There are like, four posters that are fans of Naruto, and everyone else craps on it.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:00 pm

In a Big 3 topic it's always the Naruto love that stands out. Bleach fans mostly troll everything, including themselves. And then MajesticFerret makes a really long post about how OP is the worst because of its pacing and Enies Lobby is One Piece's best arc.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:17 pm

Naruto > Bleach

about 3 years ago?: Bleach >>>>> Naruto.

Thats how I feel now.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:18 pm

In the end it's comparing cow shit to horse shit though.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:19 pm

One of them is at least nice to look at.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:10 am

I like reading Bleach, but it's pretty shit, and has been for too long to still be good.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:02 pm

Kaio wrote:
Mama Naruto was a Mary-Sue.

I bet she's pretty popular in the fanbase.

what does mary-sue mean?
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:51 pm

Naruto is predictable. study
Bleach, Kubo is on 4chan. Razz
One Piece I enjoy. Cool
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:13 pm

Little Ichimaru wrote:
Kaio wrote:
Mama Naruto was a Mary-Sue.

I bet she's pretty popular in the fanbase.
what does mary-sue mean?
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MarySue

I'll try to summarize. A Mary Sue is usually some kind of flawless individual, typically female (Marty/Gary Stu is the male equivalent), with some dramatic backstory, is incredibly skilled, and usually acts as some kind of wish-fulfilment author avatar. What few flaws this person may have are either twisted into a positive light (for example, being bossy = strong leadership) or are little more than informed flaws that don't affect anything (she has "messy hair" but people like her anyway).

Here's a parody example:

so i started watching shippuden - Page 2 0284
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:18 pm

You forgot to mention that she's usually shoehorned in at a completely random point in the story and the entire cast loves her.

There was an interesting discussion on Daizex a few years back about whether Future Trunks can be classified as a Gary Stu or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so i started watching shippuden
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2