Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mortal Kombat 9

Go down 
+12
Baal
Ace
Ellis
Golden Boy
Talking Sock
Kaio
Neo
Skip
A_Nonny_Moose
Zero
Superbuu3
Savage
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

Mortal Kombat 9 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat 9   Mortal Kombat 9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:45 am

Sorry, Super Buu.
I'm an offline gamer.

There's something about playing with actual people that feels much funner then salty people over the Internet.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat 9   Mortal Kombat 9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:47 am

DesVignes wrote:
I main Sub-Zero in the game.
Hey, you're the second person I know who mains Sub-Zero. The other is this guy called Wingman who you totally wouldn't know or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat 9   Mortal Kombat 9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:49 am

DesVignes wrote:
Sorry, Super Buu.
I'm an offline gamer.

There's something about playing with actual people that feels much funner then salty people over the Internet.
'salty people' ? Where you from here in the UK its unacceptable to sniff or lick people.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat 9   Mortal Kombat 9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:52 am

Sub-Zero is an easy character to play with.
Not Pre-Patched Kung-Lao easy, because you still have to work with him to be good.
But once you learn him you'll get the swing of things.

I also recommend Lui-Kang.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat 9   Mortal Kombat 9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:11 am

Oh don't worry I'm not comparing you to Wingman. I don't really know you that well so I'm not going to make any judgements but I'm sure you're not like him at all, that is to say overtly homosexual and canadian with a severe inferiority complex.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat 9   Mortal Kombat 9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:21 am

Oh shit that is Wingers.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat 9   Mortal Kombat 9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:20 am

I know his moves and how to perform them, something else is wrong with me
If I play as Noob or Smoke I may come close to win against experts

Sindel scene is extending the flesh wound of Cyber-Sub
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat 9   Mortal Kombat 9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:28 am

Dr. Faust wrote:
I know his moves and how to perform them, something else is wrong with me
If I play as Noob or Smoke I may come close to win against experts

Sindel scene is extending the flesh wound of Cyber-Sub

Well mix the combos up or whatever.
I guess I should actually see how you play to give pointers.

About Smoke and Noob.
Well I don't use Smoke, and I'm still learning how to use Saibot myself.
So I guess I'm useless in this subject aswell.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat 9   Mortal Kombat 9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:41 pm

Noob Saibot is such a great character.
Some people say he's only good for zoning and corner combos. I beg to differ:

b1, 2, 1, 4, Forward Blackhole, Shadow Charge, njp, b1, f2, 4, upknee

Now seeing that Noob is a zoner, he needs to have the screen to his advantage.
Not only does this combo does big damage, but it also knocks your enemy on the other side of the screen.

By the way: Anybody who mains Johnny Cage is a uppercut spamming, 1,1,1,2,2,2,2 pressing, no combo using, cock throbbing, faggot.
Just sayin. With the exception of those few.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat 9   Mortal Kombat 9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:13 am

If Noob is anything like we was in 3 he's completely broken and a blind kid with downs could easily hold there own against anyone since he's so overpowered/noob friendly.

Of course I don't know I stopped playing the series with that game. I'm just saying
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat 9   Mortal Kombat 9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:16 am

Jimmy Darmody wrote:
If Noob is anything like we was in 3 he's completely broken and a blind kid with downs could easily hold there own against anyone since he's so overpowered/noob friendly.

Of course I don't know I stopped playing the series with that game. I'm just saying

No Ellis, you can't repeatedly tele-slam after a couple of combos.
The more the opponent gets hit, the faster they fall.

Noob is actually one of the more difficult characters to use.
His damage is weak so he relies heavily on zoning, fake outs/keeping his opponents guessing and big combos.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat 9   Mortal Kombat 9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:22 am

Yea the tele-slams were the gayest shit in the world. Far more frustrating that Raiden's flying rush attack bullshit in 2. Am I the only one still plays those games? You guys should scrap this one and go retro with me. Pick up MKII and we can play sometime.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat 9   Mortal Kombat 9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:30 am

Jimmy Darmody wrote:
Yea the tele-slams were the gayest shit in the world. Far more frustrating that Raiden's flying rush attack bullshit in 2. Am I the only one still plays those games? You guys should scrap this one and go retro with me. Pick up MKII and we can play sometime.

But this one is better.
Oh and Raiden still have that gay ass Superman.
Along with the fastest teleport in the game.

That's all Radien players do actually.

Teleport+Superman
Teleport+Superman
Teleport+Superman
Teleport+Superman
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat 9   Mortal Kombat 9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:15 pm

Kitana is now my secondary main.
I honestly didn't know she was that good.

If I catch you in the air with my fans, I WILL X-ray you.

So I played Kitana/Sub-Zero in tag Kombat against my friend, whom all rage quit at some point.
A Deadly Alliance indeed.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat 9   Mortal Kombat 9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:50 pm

Wrong use of whom. You'd use who because your friends are the subject of that clause. But that's ok no one uses it correctly, especially not me when I'm not doing anything official/important, just thought I'd throw that out because I guess I gotta use my english minor for something. The distinction is getting phased out in our culture anyway, just like using lie/lay correctly.

I've actually been contemplating getting this as I need a fighting game and I always had the original 2-d games. Do you think there is going to be one of those bull shit ultimate editions or something coming soon with all the DLC and/or extra shit?
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat 9   Mortal Kombat 9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:59 pm

Richard Harrow wrote:
Wrong use of whom. You'd use who because your friends are the subject of that clause. But that's ok no one uses it correctly, especially not me when I'm not doing anything official/important, just thought I'd throw that out because I guess I gotta use my english minor for something. The distinction is getting phased out in our culture anyway, just like using lie/lay correctly.

I've actually been contemplating getting this as I need a fighting game and I always had the original 2-d games. Do you think there is going to be one of those bull shit ultimate editions or something coming soon with all the DLC and/or extra shit?

Probably.
I can imagine an "Ultimate Mortal Kombat" with all DLC characters and Alt costumes in one pack.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat 9   Mortal Kombat 9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:44 am

Richard Harrow wrote:

Fuck that shit Ellis, just grab Soul Calibur V.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat 9   Mortal Kombat 9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:58 am

T-Raz wrote:
Richard Harrow wrote:

Fuck that shit Ellis, just grab Soul Calibur V.

Mortal Kombat 9 - Page 3 Woman-Laughing2
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat 9   Mortal Kombat 9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:26 am

Mortal Kombat 9 - Page 3 120-26
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat 9   Mortal Kombat 9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:38 pm

Mortal Kombat 9 - Page 3 Rarity_-_Oh_wait_you're_serious-(n1298630533996)
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat 9   Mortal Kombat 9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:39 pm

The only thing that has garnered my interest towards SC5 is that Ezio is in it and it's supposedly not like the last couple of games. Other than that I haven't really been sold on anything.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat 9   Mortal Kombat 9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:03 am

Richard Harrow wrote:
The only thing that has garnered my interest towards SC5 is that Ezio is in it and it's supposedly not like the last couple of games. Other than that I haven't really been sold on anything.
All the proof you should need is that Wingman likes this, while I'm pumped for SCV. That should show you the levels of class you're dealing with right there.

Oh, and Wingers:

Mortal Kombat 9 - Page 3 Tumblr_levrwc9Whm1qb84lwo1_500
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat 9   Mortal Kombat 9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:14 am

Ellis, it's Mortal Kombat. All it has ever been good for and all it will ever be good for is a quick laugh at the ludicrous gore.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat 9   Mortal Kombat 9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:08 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Ellis, it's Mortal Kombat. All it has ever been good for and all it will ever be good for is a quick laugh at the ludicrous gore.

MAN, FUCK YOU, MOTHAFUCKA!!!
I POP A CAP IN YO ASS...BITCH!

The team over at NRS made this new iteration with tournament in mind.
So the game is more for the hardcore fighting fan then the last games.
It even beat SSF4AE(Which is the more hardcore fighting game IMO) and MvC as the best fighting game recently.

SO SHUT DA FUCK UP!!
DON'T HATE THE PLAYA, HATE DA GAME, HONKEY!!

I haven't really been into an MK game or fighting games altogether, but I think NRS did an excellent job with this.
It's not too hard for someone to pick up, but it's not too noob friendly.
As for Soul Calibur, I thought 4 was alright, but Soul Edge for PS1 was awesome.
But in my opinion, 2-D(2.5-D) fighting games are superior to 3-D fighters.

FIGHT ME THEN, NIGGA!!!!

You Wanna 1v1 Me?
You Wanna 1v1 Me?
You Wanna 1v1 Me?
You Wanna 1v1 Me?

Hell! I'll take the both of you!
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat 9   Mortal Kombat 9 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:18 pm

Saibot wrote:
It even beat SSF4AE(Which is the more hardcore fighting game IMO) and MvC as the best fighting game recently.

Wow, really?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat 9   Mortal Kombat 9 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat 9
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next