Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wow, some of my cartoons growing up were not as good as I remembered them.

Go down 
+4
Talking Sock
Superbuu3
Kaio
Baal
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Wow, some of my cartoons growing up were not as good as I remembered them. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow, some of my cartoons growing up were not as good as I remembered them.   Wow, some of my cartoons growing up were not as good as I remembered them. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:57 pm

Hell, the X-Men cartoons in general have always had a point that flew over most kids heads. It was the adults that watched them with their kids that understood the message of X-Men.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

Wow, some of my cartoons growing up were not as good as I remembered them. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow, some of my cartoons growing up were not as good as I remembered them.   Wow, some of my cartoons growing up were not as good as I remembered them. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:11 pm

Animaniacs is the best example of a show that's just as interesting to watch as an adult.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Wow, some of my cartoons growing up were not as good as I remembered them.   Wow, some of my cartoons growing up were not as good as I remembered them. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:12 pm

Kaio wrote:
Animaniacs is the best example of a show that's just as interesting to watch as an adult.

That show was fucking genius, are there actually that many episodes of it and were the later seasons good?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Wow, some of my cartoons growing up were not as good as I remembered them.   Wow, some of my cartoons growing up were not as good as I remembered them. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:47 am

I still watch Looney Tunes, Disney shorts, Goof Troop, Steven Spielberg cartoons, and some other ones
Best X-Men series IMO is Evolution, I love the high school take, and the secret for the vast majority of the first half of the series
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow, some of my cartoons growing up were not as good as I remembered them.   Wow, some of my cartoons growing up were not as good as I remembered them. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow, some of my cartoons growing up were not as good as I remembered them.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2