Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PLaying tekken 6 campaign anyone wanna co op i'm online now

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PLaying tekken 6 campaign anyone wanna co op i'm online now Empty
PostSubject: PLaying tekken 6 campaign anyone wanna co op i'm online now   PLaying tekken 6 campaign anyone wanna co op i'm online now Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:38 pm

Topic.

I can mic if you want
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: PLaying tekken 6 campaign anyone wanna co op i'm online now   PLaying tekken 6 campaign anyone wanna co op i'm online now Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:12 pm

T6 co-op is way different than the single mode. There're just 10 stages with no story and enemies and bosses found normally in other stages. Also, even on normal, it's pretty hard, so you should have at least S or A items equipped before attempting it.

I guess I could give it a try with you if you want, but I doubt we'll make it far.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: PLaying tekken 6 campaign anyone wanna co op i'm online now   PLaying tekken 6 campaign anyone wanna co op i'm online now Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:13 pm

well i'm gonna be playing this for a couple of hours so hopefully by then i got some decent items
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: PLaying tekken 6 campaign anyone wanna co op i'm online now   PLaying tekken 6 campaign anyone wanna co op i'm online now Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:15 pm

Good luck, I couldn't stomach that campaign mode for long. Don't think I got any good items either.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: PLaying tekken 6 campaign anyone wanna co op i'm online now   PLaying tekken 6 campaign anyone wanna co op i'm online now Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:16 pm

Well, I can be online in an hour. If you're still there, let's give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: PLaying tekken 6 campaign anyone wanna co op i'm online now   PLaying tekken 6 campaign anyone wanna co op i'm online now Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:38 pm

One of the shoulders buttons cycles through enemies I think. It may be in the options menu though, can't remember.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: PLaying tekken 6 campaign anyone wanna co op i'm online now   PLaying tekken 6 campaign anyone wanna co op i'm online now Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:02 am

Skip wrote:
Good luck, I couldn't stomach that campaign mode for long. Don't think I got any good items either.

Finished it and got pimping items. The nightmare train was annoying aside from that was clean sailing.

I also got a couple of S rank items and almost 2 full bars of health so when i'm online tomorrow i'd make a decent co op buddy if anyone wants to try.

I need to go through arena and get the endings now, these ones are slick looking. This game has amazing presentation.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: PLaying tekken 6 campaign anyone wanna co op i'm online now   PLaying tekken 6 campaign anyone wanna co op i'm online now Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:41 am

Yeah, the endings were worth getting.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: PLaying tekken 6 campaign anyone wanna co op i'm online now   PLaying tekken 6 campaign anyone wanna co op i'm online now Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:38 pm

Pssh, the endings were shit.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: PLaying tekken 6 campaign anyone wanna co op i'm online now   PLaying tekken 6 campaign anyone wanna co op i'm online now Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:09 am

yeah i thuink your right seeing the rest of them they were getting quite shit. I platinumed this game today. a lot of the endings are either piss takes or kill of half the cast. I'm not really sure what namco were thinking with these endings as they don't really give you a clue of how things are meant to pan out. Most of the endings on the old ones were fairly compatible
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: PLaying tekken 6 campaign anyone wanna co op i'm online now   PLaying tekken 6 campaign anyone wanna co op i'm online now Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:35 am

Namco is dedicated to not removing any of the cast, and they're also too lazy to come up with new story elements. So most of the endings are either a joke or offer no resolution, so the character still has a reason to be in the next tournament.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: PLaying tekken 6 campaign anyone wanna co op i'm online now   PLaying tekken 6 campaign anyone wanna co op i'm online now Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:39 am

I'm glad they brought back armour king its like the only interesting plot line in the game, although that will most likely turn to crap in 7.

Anyways i still despise namco for killing off the original king, who was probably my favourite fighting character in a game ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLaying tekken 6 campaign anyone wanna co op i'm online now   PLaying tekken 6 campaign anyone wanna co op i'm online now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLaying tekken 6 campaign anyone wanna co op i'm online now
Page 1 of 1