Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris

Go down 
+4
Ellis
SimianWonder
Superbuu3
A_Nonny_Moose
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:41 pm

Well what the gameplay like? Is it like LoK or is it Tomb Raider, cuz even with Kain and Raz I don't think I'd be interested with Tomb Raider gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:43 pm

Ellis wrote:
Well what the gameplay like? Is it like LoK or is it Tomb Raider, cuz even with Kain and Raz I don't think I'd be interested with Tomb Raider gameplay.
Not really either its a puzzle/action game. I haven't really played enough to comment there is a demo out for it though as in base game not the Raziel thing.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:50 pm

Alright I guess I'll download that when I get back to my PS3.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:51 pm

Oh and for the record I despise Tomb raider but this game does seem like its fun, I did completely buy it though just to play as raziel I have little to no interest in playing as lara, even if the game itself intersted me. If i wanted to play as a british person I might as well play as myself.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:00 pm

But you don't have massive titties.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:01 pm

k, I'll have to get me another PSN card and buy it after I get the Toki DLC.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:11 pm

Ellis wrote:
But you don't have massive titties.
I can get girls to show me there's using my british charm and accent. Real boobies> digital boobies.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:13 pm

True, you cna't motorboat digital tits.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:55 am

Ellis wrote:
True, you cna't motorboat digital tits.
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/t12946-kinect-sex-game-in-developement

Yes you can.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:33 am

lmao
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:19 pm

This is way better then i expected the highlight being when i safely landed on the ground dropping Nonny round about 100ft to his death.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:30 am

You didn't even need to drop down there either. It just went down to the start of the level.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:51 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
You didn't even need to drop down there either. It just went down to the start of the level.
That just made it funnier. Its good to see they have some kind of physics in play though.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:58 am

i been thinking bout grabbing this but i dunno :/
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:07 am

What does your heart tell you?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:49 am

Getting the better weapons and relics now. The chaingun with ammo regen is pretty much all I need.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:26 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Getting the better weapons and relics now. The chaingun with ammo regen is pretty much all I need.
You can help me get a chain gun later Very Happy

No idea what the fuck happened the other day to make us glitch like that. I got a PSN error.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:22 am

The chaingun is just lying there in the middle of the level.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:51 am

Went back and got everything from the first 3 levels. Managed to get all the spikes raised in the Spider Tomb as well. I realised you could run through rather than roll, and the spikes don't go down until you leave the grid.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:04 am

I guess i'll do it later is it hard to make those score challenges and times?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:09 am

I figured out that the score multiplier depends on your relic meter. When it's full (that is, when your relic power is active), you get 3x points for kills. When it's nearly full you 2x. So filling it quickly and then keeping it (which means not getting hit) can be important. Although the Spider Tomb is the only one I had to retry for score so far.

The times are easy as long as you avoid combat wherever possible. In that level with all the balls, you can miss one and still open the door, which is necessary to get the time challenge I think.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:13 am

I cocked up that level how do you get the ball of the big tower in one player?

Also i did the bom on the pedestal without you hindering me my awesomeness prevailed. You gonna be online later? I have to wait around for like an hour and a half at uni do somethen I probably will be home around lunch time i think.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:17 am

I bombed the ball on to the pedestal after about 3 tries in single player as well, so it was obviously you that was messing up. And you have to roll the ball from the pedestal area into the tube and then back into the downstairs room and onto the button to get that other ball.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:18 am

Might be online in the afternoon, not sure.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:20 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I bombed the ball on to the pedestal after about 3 tries in single player as well, so it was obviously you that was messing up. And you have to roll the ball from the pedestal area into the tube and then back into the downstairs room and onto the button to get that other ball.

Oh right i think I lost track of the ball. so basically your telling me i need to kill everything on that dinosaur level without getting hit? If we manage to complete it i dont' mind going back through a couple of the other levels as kane and lynch just to see what they say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next