Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris

Go down 
+4
Ellis
SimianWonder
Superbuu3
A_Nonny_Moose
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris Empty
PostSubject: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:24 am

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:17 pm

i've never properly played a tomb raider game

that looks alright though as it don't look like tomb raider
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:30 pm

Interesting how they've ommitted the 'Tomb Raider' from the title.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:32 pm

considering how the new tomb rqaider games bomb they probably thought its better to sell off her name
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:39 pm

I quite enjoyed the last few; Legend and Anniversary were pretty good, and Underworld was only let down by poor pacing and dumb story.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:59 am

It's a pretty nice game. Since like a good time for PSN platformers at the moment. Combat seems simple, but challenging enough. Lots of items and shit to collect is well, which is an incredibly important element to any platformer. I'd love to be able to rotate the camera though.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:21 am

Huh, forgot I made a topic about this already.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:39 am

It seems the online co-op element has been delayed as well.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:18 pm

I'm tempted to buy this now, since it's 30% off. There's a free map pack available too, as well as a free Kane & Lynch costume pack (not that I have any interest in Kane & Lynch, but hey, it's free). I also just noticed there's a Soul Reaver costume pack as well
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:07 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I'm tempted to buy this now, since it's 30% off. There's a free map pack available too, as well as a free Kane & Lynch costume pack (not that I have any interest in Kane & Lynch, but hey, it's free). I also just noticed there's a Soul Reaver costume pack as well
Main reason i want it.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:09 am

There is a Kain and Raziel character pack for this game on PSN. I don't get how that would work but sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:11 am

This is a damn fun game. It has online co-op now too I believe.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:26 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
This is a damn fun game. It has online co-op now too I believe.
Have you got it and is online co-op working?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:31 am

I bought it, yeah. There was an update to do and the online co-op options are all there.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris   Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light / Temple of Osiris Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:39 am

K i'm buying this and this DLC: