Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)

Go down 
+7
Skip
Old School
brandon
Neo
Rockstar_Sinistar
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:44 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
OH here this is the trailer that made me realise this is gonna be awesome.

ok i saw a few more in this, but i still hope there is more weapons
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:50 pm

Here's some more details on everything and it has a video on the upgrades in this game:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/10/29/dead-nation-weapon-upgrades-trailer-armour-upgrades-and-a-ps3-theme/#more-26634

Here's a nice little quote from another article i saw:

Quote :
“Dead Nation features online and offline two-player cooperative play, a lengthy campaign littered with hidden treasures, hugely upgradeable weapons and armor, and tremendous replay value thanks to a host of difficulty levels.” reads the post.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:23 am

This gae has a platinum trophy i'm guessing that means this game is a helluva lot bigger then the average PSN title:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/dead-nation/trophies/
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:20 am

what time do they usually update the site? i'm not sure what time i'll be on though, i might help my friend move out of his place
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:51 am

you'll get it tomorrow around this time, i won't have it till the day after.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:53 am

huh, why the day after?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:57 am

Mr. Ryuji wrote:
huh, why the day after?
US store updates tuesday, Eu store updates wednesday

I can't use my credit card on the american store.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:59 am

oh, i thought it would be wednesday already for you by the time i got this.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:28 am

Mr. Ryuji wrote:
oh, i thought it would be wednesday already for you by the time i got this.

Technically speaking i'll get it like 18 hours after you due to timezones.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:06 am

hey dude, according to psn it came out yesterday for US, maybe you have it n you store too by now
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:12 am

Mr. Ryuji wrote:
hey dude, according to psn it came out yesterday for US, maybe you have it n you store too by now
Its 1am here people aren't working at that time. Last weeks update was around 13 hours from now.

I'll let you know when i got it.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:14 am

oh all right then
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:16 am

I seriously can't wait for this.

BTW it has a retarded glitch if you have 100 people on your friend list. For some reason it can cause freezing if your logged in and playing it. They're already working on a patch but thats a heads up in case you have that many.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:25 am

i have like 15 friends.....
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:40 am

Mr. Ryuji wrote:
i have like 15 friends.....
I dunno how many i got probably around 50 i probably only play with like 10 or so frequently enough for them to have much of a point of being on my list.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:15 am

the number of people i've played with that i don't know in person is like 3

i've only played with friends on a regular basis
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:51 am

thanks for pointing this out to me buu.

after playing a level, this is worth the money it costs.

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:27 am

I absolutely did not doubt this would be the best PSN title to date seeing as it was made the Super stardust guys and like i said that is 4 years old anf people thought htat was the best PSN title up till now and this looks way better.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:48 pm

ok, now hurry up and get this D=<

this game wouldn't be that challenging if mini bosses didn't distract me when a horde is behind me

my weapon selection could be better too..... i only got the rifle, shotgun, and blade launcher
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:33 am

How big is the download for this?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:51 am

1.39GB. If you ever want to know how big something is, check the US blog. They list the file size for everything in each update, which the EU blog never does. Hell, the EU Store doesn't even include the file size in the item description for a lot of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:48 am

Oh cool, I didn't know that. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:38 am

me and buu just played the hell out of this.

and well, IT'S A LOT HARDER ON CO-OP

in single player on both hard and normal i have yet to die. in co-op both buu and i have died numerous times on normal. and really, the only difference i can tell is that enemies have a lot more health.

this game is hell of fun. my only complaint, and i find this to be a major one, is the fact that their doesn't seem to be any voice chat. both buu and i had head sets but couldn't hear each other, this caused problems in communications and slowed us down every now and then. occasionally we had different things on our minds, like buu wanting to proceed with the level while i wanted to look around for more loot, we'd also stare at a health kit waiting for the other to take it if we had about the same amount of health,, and every so often we'd throw out the same piece of equipment at the same time which is a waste.......

in the end we resorted to just sending each other messages over psn, which is a pain in the ass when you play a game as intense as this

at least we kicked enough ass to be in the top 100 though Smile
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:53 am

Mr. Ryuji wrote:
and well, IT'S A LOT HARDER ON CO-OP
That's good to hear, I've been finding it quite easy on normal.
Honestly with infinite ammo for the rifle I don't find myself switching weapons much, is there anything else worth upgrading in advance?
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:00 am

possibly the shotgun, good against the mini bosses, but the shotgun sucks ass until you can upgrade it enough. definitely the flares and grenades, buu and i burn through those during the danger areas and we still get murdered.

how far are you?

if you're not that far blade cannon is worth it despite how expensive it is. same with the rocket launcher
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next