Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bleach 3: The Third Phantom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Bleach 3: The Third Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Bleach 3: The Third Phantom   Bleach 3: The Third Phantom Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:52 am

Or whatever the fuck the title is.

I pirated this shit and it's... decent so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 3: The Third Phantom   Bleach 3: The Third Phantom Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:00 am

Fuck all this shit.

Just pirate J!US Translated and forget about all the other shit.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 3: The Third Phantom   Bleach 3: The Third Phantom Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:00 am

I'm playing this shit because I like these kind of games.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 3: The Third Phantom   Bleach 3: The Third Phantom Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:03 am

I'm on chapter 2 and I'm playing as the chick because she doesn't remind me of Urahara... and she's sexy.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 3: The Third Phantom   Bleach 3: The Third Phantom Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:16 am

Alright, the cartridge loosened itself in the middle of chapter 2 so I have to start it over but it's not big deal since I had just started it.

I might as well give a synopsis so far.

The game play's like your standard SRPG. Select Command and the unit will do it. The story so far is about the two twins Matsuri and Fujimaru Kudo. We will be calling Fujimaru, Kisuke from now on because he looks just like Urahara. The twins villages are attacked by hollows and 5th Division's Captain (Seigen Suzunami) and Lieutenant (Sosuke Aizen) show up to save the day. Yes, 5th Division apparently has another new Captain we did not know of and Aizen works under him now. This is back when Kaien was still alive so it's about a good... lots and lots of years ago. Seigen and his sister whose name escapes me right now take the twins in and raise them as their own. Cut to their teen years as they have just become Soul Reapers and now go on a mission with Aizen (Still a lieutenant) and Kaien to fight hollows.

Or at least this is where I'm at, Aizen has yet to show signs of doing anything but I'll keep my eyes on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 3: The Third Phantom   Bleach 3: The Third Phantom Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:17 am

Did you get to play Soul Silver yet?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 3: The Third Phantom   Bleach 3: The Third Phantom Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:18 am

I DON'T SPEAK MOON.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 3: The Third Phantom   Bleach 3: The Third Phantom Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:18 am

Then again, it's not like Pokemon has a good plot to begin with so I'll pirate that soon too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 3: The Third Phantom   Bleach 3: The Third Phantom Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:19 am

There's a like fuckton of translation patches, dude.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 3: The Third Phantom   Bleach 3: The Third Phantom Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:21 am

Then get me a fucking patched version of Heart Gold.

Wait a minute, can you pick a girl in Heart Gold?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 3: The Third Phantom   Bleach 3: The Third Phantom Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:25 am

It's the same shit in both versions and I don't feel like looking for roms.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 3: The Third Phantom   Bleach 3: The Third Phantom Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:26 am

blackie DICKS, YOU ARE ALL NIG- Oh what the hell, I can find it easily.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 3: The Third Phantom   Bleach 3: The Third Phantom Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:48 am

Okay, I think I just saw a kid version of Matsumoto.

...And no she was not stacked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 3: The Third Phantom   Bleach 3: The Third Phantom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach 3: The Third Phantom
Page 1 of 1