Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saints row 2

Go down 
+9
Skip
SimianWonder
Talking Sock
Bassman
Baal
Charlie Sheen
Kaede
Rockstar_Sinistar
Superbuu3
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Saints row 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saints row 2   Saints row 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:04 pm

let me know if you ever feel like co-op
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Saints row 2   Saints row 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:14 pm

Baal wrote:
Finished the game. Wow, the Boss is cold-blooded.

"If it hadn't been for me, You would've died in that street corner."
"If it hadn't been for you, I woudn't have been in a goddamn coma!"
"I guess that makes us even."
*BANG*
"Not really."
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Saints row 2   Saints row 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:22 pm

Rockstar_Bob wrote:
Baal wrote:

*BANG*
"Not really."

when is that?
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Saints row 2   Saints row 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:26 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Rockstar_Bob wrote:
Baal wrote:

*BANG*
"Not really."

when is that?

Julius
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Saints row 2   Saints row 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:13 am

Anybody else keep getting shot down at the last mission? Took me 10 tries or something.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Saints row 2   Saints row 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:32 pm

Rockstar_Bob wrote:
Baal wrote:

*BANG*
"Not really."

Made even worse when you realize it's Keith David voicing Julius.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Saints row 2   Saints row 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:34 pm

Kaede wrote:
Anybody else keep getting shot down at the last mission? Took me 10 tries or something.

I found this game really easy

Great fun but real easy
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Saints row 2   Saints row 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:14 pm

Yeah it's easy enough, I just couldn't avoid the one missile in the last mission.
Back to top Go down
Bassman
Deck Hand
Bassman

PostSubject: Re: Saints row 2   Saints row 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:22 am

Earlier this year, I was finally able to get the 360 Achievement for completing all the story missions in Co-op mode. Whenever I tried before, I never seemed able to continue them for one reason or another.

I found the game to be fun. More so than the first game (which I have yet to complete!).

I also completed all the DLC missions which were maybe a little short but quite enjoyable.

One advantage over GTA IV was the ability to buy house and clothes and also having a decent sized garage for storing your cars. Vehicle handling was OK, but as usual the bikes were a bit of a let down, though maybe not as much as in GTA IV. I think I have yet to find a game with cars and bikes where the bikes are actually decent to ride.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Saints row 2   Saints row 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:34 am

Bassman wrote:
Earlier this year, I was finally able to get the 360 Achievement for completing all the story missions in Co-op mode. Whenever I tried before, I never seemed able to continue them for one reason or another.

I found the game to be fun. More so than the first game (which I have yet to complete!).

I also completed all the DLC missions which were maybe a little short but quite enjoyable.

One advantage over GTA IV was the ability to buy house and clothes and also having a decent sized garage for storing your cars. Vehicle handling was OK, but as usual the bikes were a bit of a let down, though maybe not as much as in GTA IV. I think I have yet to find a game with cars and bikes where the bikes are actually decent to ride.

You have the first one?

I've been wondering if you're able to keep playing after getting the true ending. The true ending being what leads up to Saints Row 2.
Back to top Go down
Bassman
Deck Hand
Bassman

PostSubject: Re: Saints row 2   Saints row 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:25 am

I have the original game, but am having difficulty with the Sniper Mission. I really ought to have another try at it when I can tear myself away from Just Cause 2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saints row 2   Saints row 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:21 am

When I played this game I finally realized why Buu praised it so much.

Fights with a fucking drug dealing psychic voodoo doll wielding Rasta, Battling Yakuza and burying their leader alive, squashing women with monster trucks, having a group of purple ninjas backing you up whenever your undervattack, and resurrecting your friend as a zombie to help you out once in awhile. It was just a crazy ass game.

The customization was great too. I made a ghetto mime chola with green hair and Ronin attack style.

Last edited by Babby on Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Saints row 2   Saints row 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:29 am

Babby wrote:
When I played this game I finally realized why Buu praised it so much.

Fights with a fucking drug dealing psychic voodoo doll wielding Rasta, Battling Yakuza and burying their leader alive, squashing women with monster trucks, having a group of purple ninjas backing you up whenever your undervattack, and resurrecting your friend as a zombie to help you out once in awhile. It was just a crazy ass game.

The customization was great too. I made a ghetto mime chula with green hair and Ronin attack style.
I traded this in recently as i'll be picking up three, but you really should try the online coop its damn dun to do all that shit with a friend to.

Highlights being when my friend accidentally killed me when i told him to catch up with me from the other side of the map. He fleww a plan eover parachuted out and his plane landed on my car killing me. Annoying as hell and awesome at the same time, can't think od another game that litearlly lets you fuck about that much.

Just cause 2 is another recommendation for games you can fuck about in.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Saints row 2   Saints row 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:46 am

We should totally form a gang of furries and go fuck with people when Saints Row the Third comes out.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Saints row 2   Saints row 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:52 am

I'm really interested in SR3(even though I haven't even played the second one), but damn, I'm gonna be busy with U3 and Batman. This year really is packed with so many competing games.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Saints row 2   Saints row 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:42 am

I don't really see U3 and Batman AC as competing directly with SR3. In terms of off-the-wall cocking about, nothing will come close to SR3 even though U3 and AC will likely be "better" games.

Having not played either of the Uncharted games, I'm certainly looking forward to SR3 more than U3.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Saints row 2   Saints row 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:47 am

SOK wrote:
I'm really interested in SR3(even though I haven't even played the second one), but damn, I'm gonna be busy with U3 and Batman. This year really is packed with so many competing games.
This will probably be the case with me too. I'll likely pick up SR3 when it drops in price and I've finished U3 and Batman: AC.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Saints row 2   Saints row 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:10 am

I think Batman will actually be decent for dicking about, though Saints Row will always have that unique, uh, charm.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Saints row 2   Saints row 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:12 pm

I dunno, With the news of incoming DLC and shit. I'm tempted to just wait until some special edition comes out and get that instead. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Saints row 2   Saints row 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:31 pm

They call me "Killbane".
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Saints row 2   Saints row 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:58 pm

I'm giving this another chance since it's available on Plus. It's not as bad as I remember.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Saints row 2   Saints row 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:55 am

And I like the game now. There were 3 moments that really sold me on it. The first happened pretty early on when I was just trying out buttons and realised you could grab and throw people. The second was when I realised you could run around totally naked. The third was the insurance fraud activity.

The controls are definitely a bit rough but I can get past it now.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Saints row 2   Saints row 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:34 am

Did anyone buy the DLC for this is? It's under £3 for both packs at the moment and I'm wondering if it's worth it.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Saints row 2   Saints row 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:07 am

i bought it full price and was slightly dissatisfied. they're really short. i think 3-5 missions each
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Saints row 2   Saints row 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:02 am

I liked them... Well, The one Dex mission in the power plant pissed me off to no end. But otherwise, I like all the shit that comes with each one. Extra vehicles, Extra costumes, And even the ever illusive Infinite Rockets. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saints row 2   Saints row 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saints row 2
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next