Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst

Go down 
+14
L Ron Hubbard
Your Mother
Skip
Goldninja
Maskull
Baal
AZZ666
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
Sain
Kimarous
Zero
Josh
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

who is the worst
linkin park
out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
brokencyde
out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 3 Vote_lcap17%out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
disturbed
out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
nickelback
out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 3 Vote_lcap33%out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 6 ]
staind
out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 3 Vote_lcap17%out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
static x
 0% [ 0 ]
i can't decide they all suck enormous cock
out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 3 Vote_lcap33%out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst   out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:01 am

Skip me boyo, I'm plain serious about those
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst   out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:26 am

Well you have the musical taste of a 12 year old.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst   out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:54 am

You have the musical taste of a 7 years old
LP songs have great tunes, great singing, songs make sense
NB has good singing, good tunes
Thar songs are relaxing and entertaining, not some pointless noise like "Guns 'n Roses"
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst   out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:57 am

Lol, right. You say that, but do you even know what kind of music I'm into? I'm going to bet that you don't.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst   out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:02 am

Spider-Aziz wrote:
You have the musical taste of a 7 years old
Thar songs are relaxing and entertaining, not some pointless noise like "Guns 'n Roses"
You're a shitty troll.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst   out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:52 am

All four of you are children
Skip wrote:
Lol, right. You say that, but do you even know what kind of music I'm into? I'm going to bet that you don't.
Abba? Many 70s songs are great
Metallica? They're good
Other...
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst   out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:22 pm

Spider-Aziz wrote:
All four of you are children
Skip wrote:
Abba? Many 70s songs are great
Metallica? They're good
Other...
Nope, and nope.

Also, the fact that you care about what people think of your own musical taste makes you far more of a child than the ones criticising you. Grow up.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst   out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:33 pm

I said this guy is wrong, and you guys debate it and prolong what was to be one line come-back
You grow up more

What kind of music you like Skip? You didn't answer that
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst   out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:37 pm

I like many different genres, as long as the music is good. My favourite genre is alternative rock though.

You said the guy is wrong, we say you're wrong.

I'm not even going to respond to "You grow up more."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst   out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:40 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst   out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:44 pm

Spider-Aziz wrote:
The only good Linkin Park songs are the ones made by LPs DJ, Joe Hahn. So basically, the ones that aren't gay rock songs and don't have any shitty lyrics
And Nickelback is good if you're an 11 year old girl
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst   out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:01 pm

You are definitively saved by the same thing that saved Josh
I'm finally listening to the song he posted, and man, is that noise
Where did your logic come from anyway? It makes as much sense as Kamaka's opinion on real music

"WWAAAAH WAHGHJKG PPAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst   out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:57 pm

Quote :

You have to be a troll, no one could possibly like such shitty music over Guns 'N Roses.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst   out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:05 pm

Metallica are so-so.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst   out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:04 am

Baal wrote:
Quote :

You have to be a troll, no one could possibly like such shitty music over Guns 'N Roses.
People who like Nickleback think in strange ways.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst   out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:58 am

;_;

But I like Nickelback. I also like Rhapsody of Fire.

Redeem my honour, Band #2!