Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst

Go down 
+14
L Ron Hubbard
Your Mother
Skip
Goldninja
Maskull
Baal
AZZ666
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
Sain
Kimarous
Zero
Josh
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

who is the worst
linkin park
out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst Vote_lcap0%out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
brokencyde
out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst Vote_lcap17%out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
disturbed
out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst Vote_lcap0%out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
nickelback
out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst Vote_lcap33%out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst Vote_rcap
 33% [ 6 ]
staind
out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst Vote_lcap17%out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
static x
 0% [ 0 ]
i can't decide they all suck enormous cock
out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst Vote_lcap33%out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst Vote_rcap
 33% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Josh
Skypiea Priest
Josh

out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst Empty
PostSubject: out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst   out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:48 am

here are some of their music (if you can call it that) if you were lucky enough not to have heard them before

Last edited by Auron on Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst   out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:26 am

...Disturbed and Nickelback are some of my favourites. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sain
First Mate
Sain

PostSubject: Re: out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst   out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:33 am

Kamaka, just from this topic, I can tell that you have a bad, if not horrible taste in music.

Nickelback, Linkin Park and Disturbed(I don't like Disturbed and I'm admitting that they are a good band) are all good.

Don't make me get justinlynch in here.

One of the better songs by Nickelback - Savin Me:

One of the better songs by Linkin Park - Crawling:
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst   out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:58 am

Sain wrote:
Kamaka, just from this topic, I can tell that you have a bad, if not horrible taste in music.
Yeah, he has awful taste in music because he doesn't like insanely overrated shit like Nickelback and Linkin Park.

Disturbed is pretty good, I like 1 or 2 of Static X's songs. Nickelback was bearable up until they released "All The Right Reasons".

And only 1 of Staind. and what the fuck is this nydcbroken whatever shit what the fuck
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst   out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:58 am

OMG

sain is alive :O
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst   out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:05 am

seriously check out this shit

Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
AZZ666
Baroque Works Agent
AZZ666

PostSubject: Re: out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst   out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:07 am

You got nuffin:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst   out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next