Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst

Go down 
+14
L Ron Hubbard
Your Mother
Skip
Goldninja
Maskull
Baal
AZZ666
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
Sain
Kimarous
Zero
Josh
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

who is the worst
linkin park
out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
brokencyde
out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
disturbed
out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
nickelback
out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 6 ]
staind
out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
static x
 0% [ 0 ]
i can't decide they all suck enormous cock
out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Zero
The Hero
Zero

out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst   out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:18 pm

Kamaka wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Kamaka wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
YOU HAVE HORRIBLE TASTE, KAMAKA!
what makes you say that? and no you have HORRIBLE TASTE!!!!!!!!!
I can't listen to those bands for more than ten seconds! It's horrible!

If that sounds good to you, rip out your ears and buy new ones!

get used to it, thats what talented metal bands sound like

So talent consists of dick heads drowning while they sing some kind of death and despair.

K
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/

out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst   out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:21 pm

Sain wrote:
Kamaka wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Kamaka wrote:
Kimarous wrote:

I have to agree with Kimarous here.

If that is talent, then one of the random bands in my high school that is 1000x better than the bands you like must be made of the most talented people on Earth.

If I can stand a high school band more than a band you like, you have a horrible taste in music. If I listened to one of the songs by Suicude all the way through, I would want to commit suicide just because of how big of a headache it would give me.

Here is some truly good music:

^ Where the post stopped being rational
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst   out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:29 pm

AZZ666 wrote:
Like most bands are.
I wouldn't say so. Few bands stand out purely because of the singers voice.
Back to top Go down
Josh
Skypiea Priest
Josh

PostSubject: Re: out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst   out of these atrocious and horrible artists/bands who is the worst - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:01 am

Kimarous wrote:
Kamaka wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Kamaka wrote:
Kimarous wrote:

Talent? I've heard more talented screaming from newborn children!

If you want half-decent metal that isn't Disturbed, here you go: