Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spoilers for this weeks Bleach.

Go down 
+3
Mewmaster
Kaio
Baal
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Spoilers for this weeks Bleach. Empty
PostSubject: Spoilers for this weeks Bleach.   Spoilers for this weeks Bleach. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:19 pm

-Barragan is killed by Soi Fon's Bazooka
-When they go back to Lilynette then she is in a bubble caused by Ukitake.
-Soi Fon's Bazooka also catches Lilynette in the process.
-While Lilynette is dying she says "I wish I could've played with you some more Mr. White.

Yeah so if these are true, then Kubo sunk lower than he already has. Then again this is no surprise, he manages to do this almost every week.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for this weeks Bleach.   Spoilers for this weeks Bleach. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:20 pm

Kubo makes it a game to try trolling his story a bit harder every week.

So far, he's doing a fantastic job with it.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for this weeks Bleach.   Spoilers for this weeks Bleach. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:22 pm

Nah, these spoilers are fake.

From what I heard, Shunsui releases his Shikai, and Stark goes into his Released state because of this.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for this weeks Bleach.   Spoilers for this weeks Bleach. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:23 pm

Yep, it's basically the only reason I read anymore. It's like a TV Show.

WHAT WILL THAT WACKY KUBO DO NEXT WEEK? SAME TIME, SAME WEB ADDRESS.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for this weeks Bleach.   Spoilers for this weeks Bleach. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:23 pm

Phoenix Wright wrote:

From what I heard, Shunsui releases his Shikai, and Stark goes into his Released state because of this.

I got them from /a/. And there was Japanese text and everything. /a/ is also the same place where I got those Naruto spoilers from.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for this weeks Bleach.   Spoilers for this weeks Bleach. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:25 pm

I am such a dick. wrote:
Phoenix Wright wrote:

I got them from /a/. And there was Japanese text and everything. /a/ is also the same place where I got those Naruto spoilers from.

Who would you rather trust?
4chan, or me?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for this weeks Bleach.   Spoilers for this weeks Bleach. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:26 pm

I wonder if Kubo will ever draw a background before his story finishes.

Wait, did I say story? I meant elaborate joke.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for this weeks Bleach.   Spoilers for this weeks Bleach. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:26 pm

Phoenix Wright wrote:
I am such a dick. wrote:
Phoenix Wright wrote:

Who would you rather trust?
4chan, or me?

Definitely 4chan.

Because 4Chan gets it from 2Ch.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for this weeks Bleach.   Spoilers for this weeks Bleach. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:27 pm

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for this weeks Bleach.   Spoilers for this weeks Bleach. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:30 pm

sorry dood, but even i trust 4chan over you and i dont even visit 4chan
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for this weeks Bleach.   Spoilers for this weeks Bleach. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:31 pm

It's at times like these, I like to play some soothing music.

I fucking love the soundtrack so much.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for this weeks Bleach.   Spoilers for this weeks Bleach. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:32 pm

Prinny-boy wrote:
sorry dood, but even i trust 4chan over you and i dont even visit 4chan

It's not as bad as most people say it is. The main problems are the meme's. /r9k/, and /b/. Other than that 4Chan is a fairly decent place.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for this weeks Bleach.   Spoilers for this weeks Bleach. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:58 pm

How do you post on there?
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for this weeks Bleach.   Spoilers for this weeks Bleach. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:59 pm

2Ch? As in 2chan?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for this weeks Bleach.   Spoilers for this weeks Bleach. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:00 am

YOU PUT LETTERS IN THE BOX AND PRESS SUBMIT.

Done.

And if you want to post in a certain thread. Then you click the reply button on that thread and do the above.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for this weeks Bleach.   Spoilers for this weeks Bleach. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:00 am

I heard they're two different things.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

And yes, 2Chan.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for this weeks Bleach.   Spoilers for this weeks Bleach. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:04 am

2Chan is from Japan. It's how moot came up with the name for 4Chan.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for this weeks Bleach.   Spoilers for this weeks Bleach. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:17 am

Wait a second.....
Barragan gets one shotted just when he pulls out that cool Axe?

Please let this all be part of Aizen's Illusions...
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for this weeks Bleach.   Spoilers for this weeks Bleach. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:18 am

Fuck that, Barragan looked cool but that's all he had going for him. I'm glad Soi Fon blasted his ass out of the sky despite how stupidly convenient her Ban Kai is.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for this weeks Bleach.   Spoilers for this weeks Bleach. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:41 am

I am such a dick. wrote:
Fuck that, Barragan looked cool but that's all he had going for him. I'm glad Soi Fon blasted his ass out of the sky despite how stupidly convenient her Ban Kai is.
Yep. Stupidly convenient. Just like Yumichikawa (or whatever his name is) having TWO Shikai releases simply by saying his Zanpakuto's name wrong. Also for the SAME REASON IT HASN'T BEEN USED THUS FAR: BEING UNFITTING FOR THEIR TEAM THEME!!!
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for this weeks Bleach.   Spoilers for this weeks Bleach. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:43 am

Kimarous wrote:
I am such a dick. wrote:
Yep. Stupidly convenient. Just like Yumichikawa (or whatever his name is) having TWO Shikai releases simply by saying his Zanpakuto's name wrong. Also for the SAME REASON IT HASN'T BEEN USED THUS FAR: BEING UNFITTING FOR THEIR TEAM THEME!!!

Don't think I didn't bitch about that when he used it too.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for this weeks Bleach.   Spoilers for this weeks Bleach. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:46 am

I am such a dick. wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
I am such a dick. wrote:
Don't think I didn't bitch about that when he used it too.
The worst part about his is that his "true Shikai" looked to be on par with a Bankai! It would have made a lot more sense to actually make it a Bankai! And if it's really THAT powerful, then fuck 11th Squad and join one that will love you for it!
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for this weeks Bleach.   Spoilers for this weeks Bleach. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:49 am

Seriously. It's too fucking powerful for a shikai. Almost on par with Aizen's even.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for this weeks Bleach.   Spoilers for this weeks Bleach. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:53 am

Maybe, we dont really know Aizen's true power from what I hear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for this weeks Bleach.   Spoilers for this weeks Bleach. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spoilers for this weeks Bleach.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next