Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One step forwards two steps back

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

One step forwards two steps back Empty
PostSubject: One step forwards two steps back   One step forwards two steps back Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:13 am

well the games of the next gen have been pretty awesome

but every time a generation leap happens there seems to be things that go slightly wrong

two games spring to mind instantly:
GTA 4
RE 5

now these games are both good so i'm not really complaining on that front, but RE5 seems to have lost something i think the inclusion of a partner was a big mistake in some respects, although i do love the co-op mode

GTA4 seems to have made some decent advances but i definitely hate doing stuff i seriously don't care about, seriously i can't stand dwayne what the hell were they thinking having him in the game, if i wanted a whiny bitch on the phone constantly i'm pretty sure i could find one IRL, instead i'm forced to have on when i'm playing a game thats supposed to entertain me not annoy grrrrrrrrr

yeah i totally didn't discuss much her but if you guys bring some opinions i'll continue
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: One step forwards two steps back   One step forwards two steps back Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:25 am

Dwayne can't whine if he's dead. XD

On a serious note, Yeah. I agree.

Like with Fallout 3. It was a step forward from Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. What with the guns and wht-not. But it was a few steps back with the short main story that ends with you starting over from scratch and all the glitches it has.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: One step forwards two steps back   One step forwards two steps back Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:29 am

how do i regret my decision making
i never finishied gta 4

causei was trying to avoid the phone calls

the messages were getting annoying >_>
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: One step forwards two steps back   One step forwards two steps back Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:03 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
I made the opposite decision the first time round, and still regretted it. Because at that time you don't really know Dwayne, and he's a guy who's gotten out of prison to find he's got nothing and his girlfriend's left him and his best friend has fucked him over. And then when you kill he just stands there and accepts it, and the Playboy fucks you over with some "We ain't cool, you killed my friend" bullshit. I was so pissed off.

Then next time round I killed Playboy, and it was satisfying. Until about the 5th call from Dwayne asking if I was ringing him because he was so fucking lonely that he was imagining the phone ringing while in the shower. Then I picked him up and took him to a secluded place and shot the bastard.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: One step forwards two steps back   One step forwards two steps back Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:47 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
I made the opposite decision the first time round, and still regretted it. Because at that time you don't really know Dwayne, and he's a guy who's gotten out of prison to find he's got nothing and his girlfriend's left him and his best friend has fucked him over. And then when you kill he just stands there and accepts it, and the Playboy fucks you over with some "We ain't cool, you killed my friend" bullshit. I was so pissed off.

Then next time round I killed Playboy, and it was satisfying. Until about the 5th call from Dwayne asking if I was ringing him because he was so fucking lonely that he was imagining the phone ringing while in the shower. Then I picked him up and took him to a secluded place and shot the bastard.

lmao

he doesn't die though does he?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: One step forwards two steps back   One step forwards two steps back Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:45 pm

Persona 3 and 4 are fantastic examples.

THey improved on fusion and battle but became like common JRPG's and and added those stupid S. Link's.

But I give props to P4 for giving me Naoto.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One step forwards two steps back   One step forwards two steps back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One step forwards two steps back
Page 1 of 1