Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That's it...I quit.

Go down 
+2
Maskull
Baal
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

That's it...I quit. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's it...I quit.   That's it...I quit. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:35 pm

Rockstar_Turles wrote:
...oh well, Dio was still awesome. Very Happy
Spoiler:

First of all it wasn't the US Senator. It was some random senator, never stated what kind. Secondly, it was Joseph. Johnathan was the protagonist of Part 1 and dies at the end of it.

Joseph is the protagonist of Part 2 and Jotaro's grandfather.

And the other guy is Kakyoin, possibly the saddest character in the JJBA series.

And finally, Dio did more in the manga than he ever will in the anime. The anime was watered down horse shit.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: That's it...I quit.   That's it...I quit. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:37 pm

Anyways since those of us on 4Chan were right about Yammy's 1 on his tattoo falling off (jokingly), Aizen's couch is the mastermind behind all of this.

AIZEN'S COUCH IS THE FINAL BOSS>
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: That's it...I quit.   That's it...I quit. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:42 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Rockstar_Turles wrote:
...oh well, Dio was still awesome. Very Happy
Spoiler:

First of all it wasn't the US Senator. It was some random senator, never stated what kind. Secondly, it was Joseph. Johnathan was the protagonist of Part 1 and dies at the end of it.

Joseph is the protagonist of Part 2 and Jotaro's grandfather.

And the other guy is Kakyoin, possibly the saddest character in the JJBA series.

And finally, Dio did more in the manga than he ever will in the anime. The anime was watered down horse shit.

Whoops. >.>

There's too many characters that start with letter J. Razz

oh well, Imma go finish reading Jojo now.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: That's it...I quit.   That's it...I quit. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:56 pm

Actually, you know what DOES bother me about Bleach and similar serials?

What the fuck happened to Hollows?

Seriously. Earlier in the series, they make it sound like Hollows are an omnipresent problem that need to be regularly checked on. Once the Arrancar started showing up, though, they seem to have completely disappeared!

Last I heard of actual Hollows... as in the everyday problem kind, not Menos Grande... was during the Kaien flashback during Rukia's fight, way back when.

Look, I realize Aizen and his goons are a huge threat and all... but doesn't it seem like the everyday Hollows are being completely ignored? Heck, what about the everyday souls that need to be sent on?

I want a filler arc of a brand new character, a "grunt" Shinigami who is still doing HIS JOB (remember when Ichigo had a sense of DUTY to him?) amid all this chaos and wondering WTF is going on.

(The "similar serials" thing was the issue of "the everyday foe" being phased out when the bigger fish start flopping around)
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: That's it...I quit.   That's it...I quit. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:26 am

Anyways I will continue reading Bleach and Naruto.

But I will be reading it like I did when I watched Code Geass. For /a/'s awesome threads and treating it like one big joke.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: That's it...I quit.   That's it...I quit. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:53 am

Good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's it...I quit.   That's it...I quit. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That's it...I quit.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2