Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That's it...I quit.

Go down 
+2
Maskull
Baal
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

That's it...I quit. Empty
PostSubject: That's it...I quit.   That's it...I quit. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:41 am

That's it...I quit. 17

This is the final straw. I am finished reading Bleach, here.

This is the straw that broke the camel's back.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: That's it...I quit.   That's it...I quit. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:37 pm

you pansy. finish what you start.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: That's it...I quit.   That's it...I quit. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:10 pm

Shinji Hirako wrote:
you pansy. finish what you start.

I did. There's a limit to how much bullshit I can take. With this chapter Bleach became worse than Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: That's it...I quit.   That's it...I quit. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:21 pm

...I actually liked this twist, if mainly for the surprise factor. >_>
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: That's it...I quit.   That's it...I quit. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:27 pm

Kimarous wrote:
...I actually liked this twist, if mainly for the surprise factor. >_>

It's shitty writing of the highest caliber.

And Kubo actually had the nerve to pull the "LOLZ WHO SAID SO!?" line. Kubo made no build-up at all for this. He made out Yammy to be a total weakling EVEN BEING BEATEN BY BANKAI ICHIGO, swatted aside by Uryu, and tossed around by Ulquiorra. THere's also the fact Ulquiorra states he's the fourth strongest of the espada and Stark states he's the most powerful. So you're seriously gonna tell me this joke of a character Yammy is the strongest and these higher ranked Espada's didn't know about it? At least with Tobi he was there for comic relief and had some buildup. Yammy just came out of left-field.

It's shitty writing at its finest.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: That's it...I quit.   That's it...I quit. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:29 pm

He says hes the strongest, also Yammy goes from 0 to 9 which means he gets weaker as time passes if I'm correct.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: That's it...I quit.   That's it...I quit. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:34 pm

Haseo.

Are you...mentally challenged?

The strongest has the lowest number. He goes from 10 to 0 with his release.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: That's it...I quit.   That's it...I quit. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:38 pm

I dont read Bleach, I just read what he said and the little bit I know.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: That's it...I quit.   That's it...I quit. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:40 pm

It really depends what you consider "shitty writing". To actually pull off such a surprise twist, jumping "10" to "0", is at least more creative than, say, the DEM Gary Stu protagonist of "Prince of Tennis".
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: That's it...I quit.   That's it...I quit. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:40 pm

I don't care. This is a common cliche that anyone would be able to figure out.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: That's it...I quit.   That's it...I quit. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:42 pm

Kimarous wrote:
It really depends what you consider "shitty writing". To actually pull off such a surprise twist, jumping "10" to "0", is at least more creative than, say, the DEM Gary Stu protagonist of "Prince of Tennis".

When me and my friends joke around about the weakest espada being the strongest and it actually happening. You're in denial. Anyone with discernible taste can see that Kubo has been pulling shit out of his ass for a while.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: That's it...I quit.   That's it...I quit. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:44 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
When me and my friends joke around about the weakest espada being the strongest and it actually happening. You're in denial. Anyone with discernible taste can see that Kubo has been pulling shit out of his ass for a while.
In denial? In all seriousness, it never even crossed my mind.

Of course, that may have more to do with how I concentrate much more on GOOD serials like One Piece, Soul Eater, Ubel Blaat, or 1/2 Prince.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: That's it...I quit.   That's it...I quit. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:49 pm

Kimarous wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Kimarous wrote:

Of course, that may have more to do with how I concentrate much more on GOOD serials like One Piece, Soul Eater, Ubel Blaat, or 1/2 Prince.

JoJo'ss Bizarre Adventure has taught me one thing. I will not stand for shit anymore. I'm going to stop reading Naruto now too because the latest chapter was bullshit too. If the series isn't above-average within the first 20 chapters, I refuse to read anymore. This goes for One Piece too. If Oda pulls bullshit like this then I'm gonna stop reading immediately.

I am done with reading shit.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: That's it...I quit.   That's it...I quit. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:49 pm

Quote :
Who said the numbers on the espada went from 1 to 10?

NOBODY.

UNLESS YOU COUNT THE SEVERAL CHARACTERS THAT DID.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: That's it...I quit.   That's it...I quit. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:52 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Kimarous wrote:

JoJo'ss Bizarre Adventure has taught me one thing. I will not stand for shit anymore. I'm going to stop reading Naruto now too because the latest chapter was bullshit too. If the series isn't above-average within the first 20 chapters, I refuse to read anymore. This goes for One Piece too. If Oda pulls bullshit like this then I'm gonna stop reading immediately.

Oh come now! Even One Piece? Look at Oda's track record versus Kubo and Kishimoto. I think Oda deserves some leeway if he fucks up somewhere along the line, unlike the constant bullshitters of Kubo and Kishimoto.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: That's it...I quit.   That's it...I quit. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:54 pm

Kimarous wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Kimarous wrote:

Oh come now! Even One Piece? Look at Oda's track record versus Kubo and Kishimoto. I think Oda deserves some leeway if he fucks up somewhere along the line, unlike the constant bullshitters of Kubo and Kishimoto.

No. I will not tolerate incompetency. The second Oda fucks up, I am done reading.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: That's it...I quit.   That's it...I quit. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:58 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Kimarous wrote:

No. I will not tolerate incompetency. The second Oda fucks up, I am done reading.
*tch* No. No, you won't. Either you'll have forgotten this asinine conviction if he eventually does screw up, or you'll realize the incident is far too insignificant to cut away from an otherwise excellent story.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: That's it...I quit.   That's it...I quit. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:00 pm

Kimarous wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Kimarous wrote:

*tch* No. No, you won't. Either you'll have forgotten this asinine conviction if he eventually does screw up, or you'll realize the incident is far too insignificant to cut away from an otherwise excellent story.

If I give Oda leeway then I'll just revert back to old habits and start reading shit again. I can't give any and I mean any leeway. It's also why I'm putting down Reborn.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: That's it...I quit.   That's it...I quit. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:06 pm

Then tell us... name all the serials you read that DON'T have any (crippling) bullshit. Tell as all the infallable, great stories that we should all read, because one mistake is all that's needed to make a series shit and unreadable...
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: That's it...I quit.   That's it...I quit. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:09 pm

So far the one's that haven't pissed me off to no end are...

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
One Piece
Eyeshield 21

Well this is all I can remember. There must be more.

Quote :
because one mistake is all that's needed to make a series shit and unreadable...

Yes. Because it will happen again and again and again. This is a domino effect. One shitty chapter is all it takes to start that domino effect and turn the whole manga on its ass.

It happened with Bleach, it happened with Naruto, and it happened with Reborn. It starts a chain.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: That's it...I quit.   That's it...I quit. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:13 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
One Piece
Eyeshield 21

Quote :
because one mistake is all that's needed to make a series shit and unreadable...
Yes. Because it will happen again and again and again. This is a domino effect. One shitty chapter is all it takes to start that domino effect and turn the whole manga on its ass.

It happened with Bleach, it happened with Naruto, and it happened with Reborn. It starts a chain.
I thought you said that a ton of JJBA's arcs were complete shit...

Anyhow, do as you will. If you want to be the pessemist and lose out of a great story because of your absurdly high standards, go right ahead.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: That's it...I quit.   That's it...I quit. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:16 pm

Kimarous wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
One Piece
Eyeshield 21

Quote :

I said the anime was complete shit. And that's because Araki gave them free reign to do what they wanted and they fucked up badly.

Araki promised never again.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: That's it...I quit.   That's it...I quit. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:21 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
One Piece
Eyeshield 21

Quote :

I said the anime was complete shit. And that's because Araki gave them free reign to do what they wanted and they fucked up badly.

Ah...

Yeah, if my books ever take off and people want to make adaptations of it into other media, there's no way in hell I'm letting them have "free reign". If they want to use it, I'll hover over every detail...
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: That's it...I quit.   That's it...I quit. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:23 pm

Kimarous wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
One Piece
Eyeshield 21

Quote :

Ah...

Yeah, if my books ever take off and people want to make adaptations of it into other media, there's no way in hell I'm letting them have "free reign". If they want to use it, I'll hover over every detail...

If it doesn't match up to Araki's standards he will not let anyone publish it. Fuck there was a dude who started a light novel back in the 90's for Part 4 of JJBA and the light novel was finally released last year. Araki is very fucking anal about this.

Same goes for the video games.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: That's it...I quit.   That's it...I quit. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:28 pm

...oh well, Dio was still awesome. Very Happy
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's it...I quit.   That's it...I quit. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That's it...I quit.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next