Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

People need to quit bitching about Tenkaichi 3's story mode.

Go down 
+5
Zero
A_Nonny_Moose
SimianWonder
Kaio
Baal
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

People need to quit bitching about Tenkaichi 3's story mode. Empty
PostSubject: People need to quit bitching about Tenkaichi 3's story mode.   People need to quit bitching about Tenkaichi 3's story mode. Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:16 pm

After fighting every last one of those fights in every DBZ game before it, you haven't gotten tired of it yet? Plus, they were a bunch of fights in one not just one fight.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: People need to quit bitching about Tenkaichi 3's story mode.   People need to quit bitching about Tenkaichi 3's story mode. Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:17 pm

People need to quit bitching about every character in BT games being clones. ESPECIALLY Brawlfags. Because they don't have any right to talk.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: People need to quit bitching about Tenkaichi 3's story mode.   People need to quit bitching about Tenkaichi 3's story mode. Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:18 pm

I liked BT3's story mode.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: People need to quit bitching about Tenkaichi 3's story mode.   People need to quit bitching about Tenkaichi 3's story mode. Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:19 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
I liked BT3's story mode.

Same. It's the best one so far. I hope Raging Blast keeps it.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: People need to quit bitching about Tenkaichi 3's story mode.   People need to quit bitching about Tenkaichi 3's story mode. Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:21 pm

The thing I didn't like about BT3's story mode was because it was too short. They had the mechanics right though. I just want to play with some other character than Goku and Vegeta.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: People need to quit bitching about Tenkaichi 3's story mode.   People need to quit bitching about Tenkaichi 3's story mode. Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:23 pm

Kaio wrote:
The thing I didn't like about BT3's story mode was because it was too short. They had the mechanics right though. I just want to play with some other character than Goku and Vegeta.

I'm glad it was short. The faster I get through the tedious bullshit I've already done, the faster I get to the what-if's. The best part of any DBZ game.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: People need to quit bitching about Tenkaichi 3's story mode.   People need to quit bitching about Tenkaichi 3's story mode. Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:25 pm

It was too short.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: People need to quit bitching about Tenkaichi 3's story mode.   People need to quit bitching about Tenkaichi 3's story mode. Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:33 pm

I liked the fact that it let you play as Freeza during the Krillin / Gohan / Vegeta / Piccolo fights.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: People need to quit bitching about Tenkaichi 3's story mode.   People need to quit bitching about Tenkaichi 3's story mode. Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:46 am

SimianWonder wrote:
I liked the fact that it let you play as Freeza during the Krillin / Gohan / Vegeta / Piccolo fights.

Agreed. That was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: People need to quit bitching about Tenkaichi 3's story mode.   People need to quit bitching about Tenkaichi 3's story mode. Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:40 am

They did the same with Broly and the first part of that fight. Razz And then you played as Goku and went one on one with the bastard. -_-
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: People need to quit bitching about Tenkaichi 3's story mode.   People need to quit bitching about Tenkaichi 3's story mode. Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:37 am

never really played the story. i was too busy playing on vs. mode to really care--watched baal play through them, though, and they were interesting enough.

the only thing id think of messing with in BT3 is janemba's (not janempa) teleport--i think the movie one is infinitely more impressive.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: People need to quit bitching about Tenkaichi 3's story mode.   People need to quit bitching about Tenkaichi 3's story mode. Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:28 am

between bt2 and 3 you had thorough and innovative

well as innovative as you could get comsidering the circumstances
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: People need to quit bitching about Tenkaichi 3's story mode.   People need to quit bitching about Tenkaichi 3's story mode. Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:40 pm

I like how you could play as the villain until the final fight(s).

Oh, and it was too goddamn short. Otherwise good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People need to quit bitching about Tenkaichi 3's story mode.   People need to quit bitching about Tenkaichi 3's story mode. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People need to quit bitching about Tenkaichi 3's story mode.
Page 1 of 1