Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hell yeah, a Sawyer episode.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hell yeah, a Sawyer episode. Empty
PostSubject: Hell yeah, a Sawyer episode.   Hell yeah, a Sawyer episode. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:08 am

Amazing from start to finish, and I was so happy that Sawyer finally dropped Kate for Juliet.

Then that fucking ending is making me doubt it. Dammit Sawyer, you won! Stay with Juliet, she's an infinitely better character (and she's prettier)!

Last edited by Sarbud on Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldninja
East Blue Pirate Captain
Goldninja

PostSubject: Re: Hell yeah, a Sawyer episode.   Hell yeah, a Sawyer episode. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:18 pm

I agree with everything you said. It's amazing how this show keeps mind fucking me though.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Hell yeah, a Sawyer episode.   Hell yeah, a Sawyer episode. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:43 pm

I really want a goddamn pay-off to 4 years of love triangle though. I didn't endure that for nothing.

Sawyer will most likely be unable to choose between the two, then Kate dies in the season finale and Sawyer and Juliet live happily.
Back to top Go down
Goldninja
East Blue Pirate Captain
Goldninja

PostSubject: Re: Hell yeah, a Sawyer episode.   Hell yeah, a Sawyer episode. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:25 am

Which is stupid. Juliet finally helped give him a normal life with a normal relationship. Sawyer and Kate are like gasoline and fire. Sure, they like each other, but the shit will hit the fan and everything will blow to pieces. Plus Kate will always be torn when it comes to Jack especially now that Aaron is out of the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hell yeah, a Sawyer episode.   Hell yeah, a Sawyer episode. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:42 am

And Kate's a whore who is a complete bitch.

A dull bitch.
Back to top Go down
Goldninja
East Blue Pirate Captain
Goldninja

PostSubject: Re: Hell yeah, a Sawyer episode.   Hell yeah, a Sawyer episode. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:32 am

Re-watching season 4. Another Kate episode. *snore* Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hell yeah, a Sawyer episode.   Hell yeah, a Sawyer episode. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:47 am