Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time!

Go down 
+2
A_Nonny_Moose
Savage
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Savage
Solar-Charged

Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time! Empty
PostSubject: Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time!   Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:24 am

I can finally get around to watching the Nightmare on Elm Street series.

I only remember the first 3 films from when I was younger, but I haven't watched any beyond those. I pirated - I mean, bought - the entire series and now I'm starting with the very first installment.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time!   Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:35 am

Didn't someone here do this not too long ago?
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time!   Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:38 am

I'll kill whoever may have. How dare they steal my idea before I think of it! D<
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time!   Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:41 am

Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time!   Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:46 am

GOD DAMN KAIO
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time!   Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:35 am

nub
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time!   Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:29 pm

That reminds me, I saw a movie poster for a new Freddy movie when I went to see Percy. ...Should be awesome. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time!   Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:13 pm

Yeah, Rorschach from the Watchmen is going to be the new Freddy.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time!   Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:17 pm

I have little faith in this production, since it's produced by Michael Bay.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time!   Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:19 pm

Well I just finished the first and there's not much to say. It was nearly identical to the way I remembered it on the VHS copy I had.

Only thing that stood out to me was the fact that Nancy seemed a lot hotter now that I'm not 12 years old.

I give it 398 out of 500.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time!   Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:01 pm

Kaio wrote:
I have little faith in this production, since it's produced by Michael Bay.

If anything, we'll at least get some racist characatures out of it.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time!   Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:23 pm

Welp, Freddy's Revenge is done.

I was surprised by the lack of murder in the first...60 minutes of the film. It seemed to be more suspense-y than horror-y. Anyway, lol.

Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time! 2h4zs4y
How dare Freddy violate a blow-up doll this way?!

I give it 7 golden bananas out of 12.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time!   Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:09 pm

Dream Warriors was just as cool as I remember it being. And the nurse scene was a lot better now that I can actually do something about any possible boners.

I'm still trying to figure out just how it is they screwed up with Nancy's gray streak of hair. I mean, Jesus.

Rating - 16 crucibles.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time!   Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:45 pm

Travis Touchdown wrote:
Yeah, Rorschach from the Watchmen is going to be the new Freddy.

...Well, Atleast Jackie looks a bit like Robert Englund.

And I don't care if Michael "CGi sells" Bay is directing it. It's fucking Freddy Krueger. I have to see it.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time!   Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:32 pm

Just got through with The Dream Master. Wow, that was brutal.

First, I have to sit through a recast of the main character from the previous installment(I HATE RECASTS). Then, the kids that were carried over from that film to this one all get done in pretty early on in the movie, along with some new characters that haven't been established enough for you to really care about. Fred is getting more and more watered-down every minute("I love soul food!"), and gets into a Mexican standoff before he's finally defeated by the super ultimate mega death weapon - a mirror.

So lemme get this straight...the guy never happened to run past anything reflective before? -_-

It receives 2 and 1/2 thumbs sideways. And I'm guessing I don't have much to look forward to from here.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time!   Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:59 am

The Dream Child was just garbage. That's really all I have to say.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time!   Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:19 pm

FREDDY'S DEAD

At least for the 6th installment, which is somehow superseded by the next one. Though from what I remember, that one takes place irl.

This one, like the last...3 movies, wasn't scary at all. It was closer to being a comedy than a horror or suspense flick.

That being said, the last portion of the movie seemed pretty good, what with Freddy's past being revealed(WHO KNEW HE HAD A HEART ONCE UPON A TIME), and bringing him into the real world to kill him(GEE NO ONE EVER THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE). I wish more light was shed on the origin of his dream powers, though.

Score:
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time!   Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:56 pm

oh when he came to the real world he killed savage before he could finish his review ... creepy
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time!   Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:12 pm

I just finished the one you mentioned, Buu(New Nightmare) and it was a lot better than the previous ones. I guess because Wes returned to write, direct and produce it.

I was a little disheartened to find that Robert Englund's character(himself) wasn't as involved with Freddy in this movie a I thought he'd be...I was hoping for a face-to-face or something like that. Oh well.

The creepy kid in the movie(I think his name was Jacob?) was...well, creepy. But it was subpar creepy. That kid that parodied him in Scary Movie 3 did his job the way it was meant to be done. Ending was underwhelming(THEY KILLED HIM WITH FIRE :O), but I guess I always think that way. Whatever. Now, I can get to watching the Blade series...
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time!   Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:20 pm

main problem with 7 is it kinda feels like they just redid the first film

the irony being when i watched that film for the first time when i was a kid i assumed it was an actual new nightmare and not a freddie krueger film, to say i was really dissapointed is an understatement

blade series is great
the third film is just adequate though
blade 2 was amazing at the time not sure what it feels like now but three seems very anticlimactic

theres also a dc of number 3 it has a very unusual ending
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time!   Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hell yeah! Freddy Kruger time!
Page 1 of 1