Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!

Go down 
+8
Kaede
SimianWonder
Talking Sock
Superbuu3
Sauce
A_Nonny_Moose
AZZ666
Kimarous
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:02 pm

Kimarous wrote:
Sarbud wrote:
SimianWonder wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Only once have we been screwed over by them, resulting in a strong complaint and one very well-deserved sacking.
We need details.
Yeah, because as justified as you may have thought it was, you have a tendency to overreact over little things.
My aunt was trying to get me a particular game (namely, "Sid Meier's Pirates" for the PC) for my birthday a few years back. This was during the "Pirates of the Caribbean" craze, hence my desire for it, and henceforth many others wanted it. My aunt couldn't find it anywhere, since they kept selling out.

She asked the girl at EB (a newbie employee, no less) if they had it. The girl, seeing no copies and having no knowledge of the product, outright lies to my aunt and says "they don't make them anymore". As such, my aunt looks for it on the internet and eventually bought a copy from the official site; counting extra-fast shipping (my birthday was very close), the total cost came to roughly 100 Canadian. Right before it arrived, however, EB got a bunch of copies of the game, each only 20-30 Canadian.

Naturally, my aunt was pissed that, because of a blatant uninformed lie, she had to pay at least 70 bucks more than she had to. She reported the employee to the store's manager, who apologized for the error. Given how we never saw that girl at EB again, we presume she got sacked over that debacle.

Damn, I wonder if she coulda got sued for that little "lie".
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:09 pm

Um ba ba be
Um ba ba be
De day da
Ee day da

People on streets - ee da de da de
People on streets - ee da de da de da de da
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:50 am

Kimarous wrote:
Sarbud wrote:
SimianWonder wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Only once have we been screwed over by them, resulting in a strong complaint and one very well-deserved sacking.
We need details.
Yeah, because as justified as you may have thought it was, you have a tendency to overreact over little things.
My aunt was trying to get me a particular game (namely, "Sid Meier's Pirates" for the PC) for my birthday a few years back. This was during the "Pirates of the Caribbean" craze, hence my desire for it, and henceforth many others wanted it. My aunt couldn't find it anywhere, since they kept selling out.

She asked the girl at EB (a newbie employee, no less) if they had it. The girl, seeing no copies and having no knowledge of the product, outright lies to my aunt and says "they don't make them anymore". As such, my aunt looks for it on the internet and eventually bought a copy from the official site; counting extra-fast shipping (my birthday was very close), the total cost came to roughly 100 Canadian. Right before it arrived, however, EB got a bunch of copies of the game, each only 20-30 Canadian.

Naturally, my aunt was pissed that, because of a blatant uninformed lie, she had to pay at least 70 bucks more than she had to. She reported the employee to the store's manager, who apologized for the error. Given how we never saw that girl at EB again, we presume she got sacked over that debacle.

Damn, that girl was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:10 am

Unforgiving to newcomers?

Suck it up. If you think Tekken unforgiving to newcomers, then you obviously haven't played DMC3 and the MegaTen RPG Games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:15 am

You give DMC3 too much credit. stfu.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:22 am

Flamesoul wrote:
You give DMC3 too much credit. stfu.
Or maybe YOU don't give it enough credit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:24 am

It was easy. And it was the first DMC game I played.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:26 am

Flamesoul wrote:
It was easy. And it was the first DMC game I played.
Bullshit, back on DBD you said the game was hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:29 am

Bullshit you, mister.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:35 am

Flamesoul wrote:
Bullshit you, mister.
24 Days Motherfucker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:36 am

Er
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:18 am

DMC3 is one of the easiest games i've played
its only slightly challenging on DMD mode and yes i used the word slightly there
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:02 am

>.<

Well, Heaven or Hell Mode!

XD
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:04 am

that was even easier Razz
yeah i'm that badass
thats why i traded this on though it weren't challenging
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:16 am

Dude, I keep ALL my DMC games, Even DMC2 (Which I still think isn't all THAT bad. Dante looks the hottest in that game. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:16 am

Rockstar_Bob wrote:
Dude, I keep ALL my DMC games, Even DMC2 (Which I still think isn't all THAT bad. Dante looks the hottest in that game. Very Happy)
DMC2 had the best dodge system IMO
but it made the game a bit too easy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2