Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!

Go down 
+8
Kaede
SimianWonder
Talking Sock
Superbuu3
Sauce
A_Nonny_Moose
AZZ666
Kimarous
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! Empty
PostSubject: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:18 am

I feel like venting about a triad of games that have gotten me so angry that I never want to play them ever again! HERE THEY FUCKING ARE!

Need for Speed: Most Wanted - I do absolutely EVERYTHING I can to improve my vehicle, my technique, and all other controllable factors, and STILL that fucking boss race at the 2/3 point (to unlock the final third of the city) is FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE! Drove (no pun intended) me so mad that I deleted my data outright! FUCK YOU!

Tekken 5 / Tekken (series) - WHAT THE HELL! Seriously! There is something fucking wrong with a fighting game that you cannot even finish Arcade mode in on the easiest difficulty! There's "having a deep fighting system" and then there's "completely unforgiving to newcomers"! FUCK YOU!

Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3 - Same damn problem as NFS:MW... cannot pass the fucking 2/3 point! FUCK MANDA! Fucking near-impossible to touch, and fucking COMPLETELY impossible to dodge that damnable tail sweep... EVER! Also, FUCK YOU FOR FREEZING ON ME AS I SAVE MY EXTENSIVE PROGRESS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:20 am

Whoa, calm down bro. XD
Back to top Go down
AZZ666
Baroque Works Agent
AZZ666

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:22 am

NFS and Tekken too hard? You sure there?
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:41 am

I'm not saying NFS is too hard in general; heck, I love Underground 2. However, a particular race in Most Wanted (one of the "bosses") seems to be fucking impossible for me. I must have tried it a hundred times, despite trying everything to win.

And yes! Tekken is FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE!
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:57 am

Oh yeah, it was you that couldn't play Tekken. HAHAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Sauce
Skypiea Priest
Sauce

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:29 am

Kimarous wrote:
Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3 - Same damn problem as NFS:MW... cannot pass the fucking 2/3 point! FUCK MANDA! Fucking near-impossible to touch, and fucking COMPLETELY impossible to dodge that damnable tail sweep... EVER! Also, FUCK YOU FOR FREEZING ON ME AS I SAVE MY EXTENSIVE PROGRESS!

Summons are actully quite easy, Dash, Up+OOO Combo, repeat

And what are you playing it on? I've heard of freezing on the Slim PS2 and PS3, I have a big PS2 and never had a problem
Back to top Go down
http://gunsauce.blogspot.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:42 pm

just be bryan on tekken
if you're crap he's the kinda character you need
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:14 pm

@Moose - Gee, thanks for laughing at my uncharacteristic "I could kill someone right now" anger. Evil or Very Mad

@Sauce - I have tried that many times now; IT JUST DOESN'T WORK! I've even cranked down the difficulty to its lowest and everything! As for the freezing, I do use a slim PS2, but I have never had it freeze on me before.

@Superbuu3 - One character does not redeem an entire roster. That game has caused me enough grief.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:32 pm

Maybe you should buy a Gamecube and play Animal Crossing, I don't think you can lose in that one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:46 pm

Or you could play Barbie's Magical Adventure. I heard it's not possible to die in that one.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:53 pm

Play Okami.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:11 pm

Heck, if you think MFS MW is hard, try playing Midnight Club Los Angeles, It's a great game, but the AI is brutal, and it's the only game that consistently makes me yell swear words at the TV.
Back to top Go down
Sauce
Skypiea Priest
Sauce

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:19 pm

Kimarous wrote:
@Sauce - I have tried that many times now; IT JUST DOESN'T WORK! I've even cranked down the difficulty to its lowest and everything! As for the freezing, I do use a slim PS2, but I have never had it freeze on me before.

No, it's very possible, and yeah, a lot of people have reported it freezing on Slim PS2's, even more people for PS3's
Back to top Go down
http://gunsauce.blogspot.com/
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:00 pm

HO NUVA LEVO' wrote:
Play Okami.
That game does look interesting... maybe after I go to EB Games* and exchange these games that frustrate me so, as well as other cruddy games I never play (*cough*Wreckless*cough*), I'll have enough credit to exchange for it or another game I might like.

*Unlike many locations, I have a very good EB Games in my local area. Only once have we been screwed over by them, resulting in a strong complaint and one very well-deserved sacking.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:05 pm

Kimarous wrote:
@Moose - Gee, thanks for laughing at my uncharacteristic "I could kill someone right now" anger. Evil or Very Mad

Killing is the 6th amendment (that's the english word, rite?)
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:06 pm

It's commandment.

Amendments is what you put in a constitution.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:08 pm

Realized like a second ago. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:11 pm

Although killing is most likely an amendment too. >_>
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:17 pm

Kimarous wrote:
Only once have we been screwed over by them, resulting in a strong complaint and one very well-deserved sacking.

We need details.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:12 pm

Kimarous wrote:
HO NUVA LEVO' wrote:
Play Okami.
That game does look interesting... maybe after I go to EB Games* and exchange these games that frustrate me so, as well as other cruddy games I never play (*cough*Wreckless*cough*), I'll have enough credit to exchange for it or another game I might like.

*Unlike many locations, I have a very good EB Games in my local area. Only once have we been screwed over by them, resulting in a strong complaint and one very well-deserved sacking.

You'll love it, the game rocks like hell! Maybe it'll make you want to do an Okami fic in the future, someone doing a fanfic of that would be badass...*coughMooseluvsOkamisohemustdoitifhecanrightnowcough*
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:20 pm

FUCK YEAR OKAMI
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:34 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Only once have we been screwed over by them, resulting in a strong complaint and one very well-deserved sacking.

We need details.

Yeah, because as justified as you may have thought it was, you have a tendency to overreact over little things.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:20 pm

Vergil wrote:
Or you could play Barbie's Magical Adventure. I heard it's not possible to die in that one.
Prince of persia (the new one) qualifies on that point also Razz
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:50 pm

um, How's about Chakan: The Forever Man?

He's got infinite lives. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:57 pm

Sarbud wrote:
SimianWonder wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
We need details.
Yeah, because as justified as you may have thought it was, you have a tendency to overreact over little things.
My aunt was trying to get me a particular game (namely, "Sid Meier's Pirates" for the PC) for my birthday a few years back. This was during the "Pirates of the Caribbean" craze, hence my desire for it, and henceforth many others wanted it. My aunt couldn't find it anywhere, since they kept selling out.

She asked the girl at EB (a newbie employee, no less) if they had it. The girl, seeing no copies and having no knowledge of the product, outright lies to my aunt and says "they don't make them anymore". As such, my aunt looks for it on the internet and eventually bought a copy from the official site; counting extra-fast shipping (my birthday was very close), the total cost came to roughly 100 Canadian. Right before it arrived, however, EB got a bunch of copies of the game, each only 20-30 Canadian.

Naturally, my aunt was pissed that, because of a blatant uninformed lie, she had to pay at least 70 bucks more than she had to. She reported the employee to the store's manager, who apologized for the error. Given how we never saw that girl at EB again, we presume she got sacked over that debacle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!   Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kima Quickshot - Games that can GO FUCK THEMSELVES!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next