Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kima's Christmas Haul - First Impressions Commentary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

Kima's Christmas Haul - First Impressions Commentary Empty
PostSubject: Kima's Christmas Haul - First Impressions Commentary   Kima's Christmas Haul - First Impressions Commentary Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:12 am

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - Chucking hapless Stormies to their doom has never been so fun and entertaining! ^_^

MK vs DC - Whoever maintains the architecture of the MK/DC universes must be really good. Six consecutive "Test Your Might" smash-through-wall sequences and they STILL diligently set up the exact same walls mere minutes before we smash through them again! Razz

Mirror's Edge - Damn it, this game is tricky! At least my uber failings are just as humorous as they are frustrating. Razz

Motorstorm - I think I'll choose the bike. Man... my biker character has a nice ass; I hope *crash* Yep. It's a girl. No guy has a rack like that. *respawn* Yay! The finish line! *leaps off ramp after finish line* OSHI-! *crashes into rock* This game kinda reminds me of Podracing... only at current technology and with less cheating.

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm - This game is really fun; all the gripes I've heard about the Story Mode strike me as a bunch of BS. I even find the scroll collecting... fun? Shocked The combat is really enjoyable as well... although I can't figure out why, after some matches, the game starts making this spazzy "BMZBMZBMZBMZBMZ" sound as the characters take their final pose/quip...

Spiderman: Web of Shadows - I... haven't started this one yet. Too busy with NUNS and Force Unleashed.

Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3 - Same with the above.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Kima's Christmas Haul - First Impressions Commentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kima's Christmas Haul - First Impressions Commentary   Kima's Christmas Haul - First Impressions Commentary Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:22 am

you got a nun obsession to now Razz
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net

Kima's Christmas Haul - First Impressions Commentary
Page 1 of 1