Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner Empty
PostSubject: Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner   Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:42 pm

Best Looney Tunes cartoons ever. Obvious jokes, but hilarious because of the great yet simple animation and perfect timing. How many times did that Coyote strap himself to a rocket only to get launched into a wall? Or paint a tunnel on cliff face only to have the road runner run through it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner   Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:52 pm

I felt bad for Coyote...the studio should have let him brutally kill Road Runner just once. I would have enjoyed the show a lot more if they had did that.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner   Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:56 pm

I liked the old Daffy Duck cartoons better.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner   Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:59 pm

Roronoa Kaio wrote:
They were good too. The few with him, Bugs and Elmer were great. And the Duck Dodgers ones.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner   Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:39 pm

Vergil wrote:
I felt bad for Coyote...the studio should have let him brutally kill Road Runner just once. I would have enjoyed the show a lot more if they had did that.
i seriously wanted this
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner   Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:40 pm

T_Man wrote:
Roronoa Kaio wrote:
They were good too. The few with him, Bugs and Elmer were great. And the Duck Dodgers ones.
yeah i liked those ones to
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Snake
General Zombie
Snake

PostSubject: Re: Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner   Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:09 pm

Pretty much anything Looney Tunes related was great, and yes, I too enjoyed the episodes with Wile E. Coyote & Road Runner.

I would say the funniest Looney Tunes episode ever was with the whole "Hassan-Chop" deal when Daffy and Bugs went to Arabia and found gold. Needless to say, Daffy is greedy as usual, but Bugs handles things great. Of course, that's until Daffy decided to make a genie angry because he thought the genie wanted the gold too.

The episode where Daffy is Robin Hood, well, that's the second funniest episode in the series I think.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner   Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner
Page 1 of 1