Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ice Road Truckers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bassman
Deck Hand
Bassman

Ice Road Truckers Empty
PostSubject: Ice Road Truckers   Ice Road Truckers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:54 pm

I am not one for reality TV normally but this is one programme I do make an exception for. The series has just started its 4th Season run on the History Channel on Sky or Virgin. It has apparently made "stars" (in some circles anyway) of the regular characters. I think some have visited the UK.

They must have really strong nerves when it comes to driving across frozen rivers or the ocean. Not to say it is any less dangerous on the "normal" roads North of the Arctic Circle with the weather and posibility of avalanches along one stretch of road.

With the size and weight of some of the loads they take, it would be a challenge on any road let alone in the frozen wastes of Alaska. There seems to be more cross water driving this series as there are two new locations (for this series) that they make deliveries to.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Ice Road Truckers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Road Truckers   Ice Road Truckers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:36 pm

Those guys are pretty hardcore only ever seen ten minutes of this but I can't imagine what driving in those situations would be like these guys must be nuts.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Bassman
Deck Hand
Bassman

Ice Road Truckers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Road Truckers   Ice Road Truckers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:55 pm

To drive on ice and to hear it cracking underneath the truck you need nerves of steel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ice Road Truckers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Road Truckers   Ice Road Truckers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Road Truckers
Page 1 of 1