Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

has anyone enjoyed the newest season?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brandon
Basement Butterfly

has anyone enjoyed the newest season? Empty
PostSubject: has anyone enjoyed the newest season?   has anyone enjoyed the newest season? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:13 am

i enjoyed the first two a lot but the last three were so-so
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has anyone enjoyed the newest season?   has anyone enjoyed the newest season? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:16 am

?

Season 12 is up to episode 10 or so.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: has anyone enjoyed the newest season?   has anyone enjoyed the newest season? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:43 am

what really?

is that the seaon where it started off with cartman making the resistance against the chinese?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has anyone enjoyed the newest season?   has anyone enjoyed the newest season? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:16 am

Brandon wrote:
what really?

is that the seaon where it started off with cartman making the resistance against the chinese?

Oh, I know what you mean.

South Park seasons begin early in the year, but then then the creators take a break over the summer and resume it later on (in this case, mid October). The episode you're thinking of was the first episode after it came back.

Go to allsp.com to watch the full season.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: has anyone enjoyed the newest season?   has anyone enjoyed the newest season? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:18 am

oh i see i thought it was a new season

but anyway, it was the last three episodes they showed i didn't really care for

i hope the next one they play is good though :/
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: has anyone enjoyed the newest season?   has anyone enjoyed the newest season? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:44 am

i missed the last new episode was it anygood i only saw the end where the goth kids lit the store on fire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has anyone enjoyed the newest season?   has anyone enjoyed the newest season? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:56 am

South Park lost its quality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has anyone enjoyed the newest season?   has anyone enjoyed the newest season? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:23 am

Vergil wrote:
South Park lost its quality.

Hahahaha, WRONG.

South Park has gained quality. It was crap the first 2 seasons and the got better and better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has anyone enjoyed the newest season?   has anyone enjoyed the newest season? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:38 am

Show me something good after the 7th season. Nuttin.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: has anyone enjoyed the newest season?   has anyone enjoyed the newest season? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:39 am

South Park gets better with every season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has anyone enjoyed the newest season?   has anyone enjoyed the newest season? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:40 am

Nuh-uh.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: has anyone enjoyed the newest season?   has anyone enjoyed the newest season? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:48 am

Well, it does up season 8. That's all I've seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has anyone enjoyed the newest season?   has anyone enjoyed the newest season? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:26 am