Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

newest chapter...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

newest chapter... Empty
PostSubject: newest chapter...   newest chapter... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:38 pm

newest chapter... 18-1910

...dude.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

newest chapter... Empty
PostSubject: Re: newest chapter...   newest chapter... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:44 pm

He's gonna die, anyone who says otherwise is hoping for too much.
Back to top Go down

newest chapter... Empty
PostSubject: Re: newest chapter...   newest chapter... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:47 pm

Do the impossible, see the invisible, etc, etc..
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

newest chapter... Empty
PostSubject: Re: newest chapter...   newest chapter... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:01 pm

Raptor Jesus wrote:
He's gonna die, anyone who says otherwise is hoping for too much.
well here's hoping.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

newest chapter... Empty
PostSubject: Re: newest chapter...   newest chapter... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:34 am

Read it yesterday, I totally predicted that with the generic manga build up. Can't wait for next chapter. =3
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

newest chapter... Empty
PostSubject: Re: newest chapter...   newest chapter... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:35 am

I fucking called it! I knew Gold Roger was their dad! Especially Luffy's, they look alike.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

newest chapter... Empty
PostSubject: Re: newest chapter...   newest chapter... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:39 am

i coulda swore luffy's dad was confirmed as dragon--so if they're brothers, having the same mother (rouge?) would explain it.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

newest chapter... Empty
PostSubject: Re: newest chapter...   newest chapter... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:44 am

It wasnt confirmed, that was just a theory because of their names having an animal name.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

newest chapter... Empty
PostSubject: Re: newest chapter...   newest chapter... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:53 am

Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:
It wasnt confirmed, that was just a theory because of their names having an animal name.
well that, and garp (luffys grandfather) saying it, and luffy knowing it (he tells ivankov, causing him/her to help escape from impel down), etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

newest chapter... Empty
PostSubject: Re: newest chapter...   newest chapter... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:58 am

No one's really having Gol D. Roger as Luffy's father. Most of us are still supporters of the Monkey D. Family and that Dragon is Luffy's father.

Either the woman is actually alive and didn't die after giving birth to Ace followed up by her banging Dragon later resulting Luffy OR Ace was adopted by Dragon(whom most likely ditched them a few years later or something and is the reason why Luffy was ignorant about who his father was), hence the whole brother relationship.

OR she lived and had Luffy after with whoever the hell she could've fucked with and then Dragon adopted both of them, I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

newest chapter... Empty
PostSubject: Re: newest chapter...   newest chapter... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:03 am

I was under the impression that Luffy had a different mother and Ace was completely adopted... and that Garp was the one who (at least for a while) raised both of them in the absence of their real fathers.

I highly doubt that Rouge is also Luffy's mom. Didn't they say that she carried Ace for about TWENTY months? If so, he would probably "overdevelop" in her womb and almost assuredly kill her in childbirth... at least, by my logic.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

newest chapter... Empty
PostSubject: Re: newest chapter...   newest chapter... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:05 am

Oh the fucked up Pregancy fanart this will produce. God I hate those type of artists.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

newest chapter... Empty
PostSubject: Re: newest chapter...   newest chapter... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:08 am

Roger and Luffy look a lot like one another. So Ace would be the adopted one.
Dragon would of said something before he was defeated Luffy, then again the demand for wanting to know if he is Luffy's dad was so great, that they held it off till Dragon's death.
Back to top Go down

newest chapter... Empty
PostSubject: Re: newest chapter...   newest chapter... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:15 am

Only..Roger is Ace's father. And Ace looks a lot like Roger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

newest chapter... Empty
PostSubject: Re: newest chapter...   newest chapter... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

newest chapter...
Page 1 of 1