Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I really enjoyed the first Prey, but I just now started looking into the sequel.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

I really enjoyed the first Prey, but I just now started looking into the sequel. Empty
PostSubject: I really enjoyed the first Prey, but I just now started looking into the sequel.   I really enjoyed the first Prey, but I just now started looking into the sequel. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:49 am

And judging by the videos I've seen it is absolutley nothing like the original Prey whatsoever.
But that doesn't matter because it looks incredible.

For those who haven't heard of it, here's a cinematic trailer.

You seen all that crazy shit?
Anyway, I heard about this game when it was first announced and just looked into it today.
It's far from a generic FPS shooter.

The game is completley open world, and there's also cover/free-running mechanics.
Observe:

Apparently the game is very loosely based on the original and Tommy(The protagonist from the original game) is no longer the main character but he's an NPC who makes occasional appearances. The game follows a Marshal Samuel who is abducted by the same UFO as Tommy.

But unlike Tommy, he was taken to an alien planet, and as his experience as a marshal and time spent on said planet he becomes a----wait for it----an alien bounty hunter.
Samuel can utilize upgradable weapons and gadgets. For example, hover post that helps him venture around the city.

And best of all: No Multiplayer.

One of my most hyped games of 2012 along with Bioshock: Infinite.
Back to top Go down

I really enjoyed the first Prey, but I just now started looking into the sequel.
Page 1 of 1