Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm giving serious consideration to selling my Wii...

Go down 
+4
Baal
Chrona
Superbuu3
SimianWonder
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

I'm giving serious consideration to selling my Wii... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm giving serious consideration to selling my Wii...   I'm giving serious consideration to selling my Wii... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:19 pm

*explodes*
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: I'm giving serious consideration to selling my Wii...   I'm giving serious consideration to selling my Wii... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:27 pm

GAME offered me a trade in of about £150 for my Wii, Wii Fit included. Needless to say, I laughed in their faces.

Similar packages are going on eBay for around £300, so I think that's the way I'll go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm giving serious consideration to selling my Wii...   I'm giving serious consideration to selling my Wii... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:17 pm

confused
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I'm giving serious consideration to selling my Wii...   I'm giving serious consideration to selling my Wii... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:22 pm

Euro's

It's the currency in Europe
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: I'm giving serious consideration to selling my Wii...   I'm giving serious consideration to selling my Wii... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:30 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Euro's

It's the currency in Europe

Not in the UK, it's not. We're still using our own currency, the Great British Pound. Even in the current economic climate, it's still stronger than the Euro.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I'm giving serious consideration to selling my Wii...   I'm giving serious consideration to selling my Wii... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:31 pm

Oh yeah. I forgot the UK uses Pounds.

Damn my memory sucks.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: I'm giving serious consideration to selling my Wii...   I'm giving serious consideration to selling my Wii... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:38 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Oh yeah. I forgot the UK uses Pounds.

Damn my memory sucks.

Most Americans probably don't know what a "pound sterling" is, so don't feel too bad. Did you see that video that Kai posted in the topic "LAWL, Stupid Americans?"
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I'm giving serious consideration to selling my Wii...   I'm giving serious consideration to selling my Wii... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:40 pm

No. I usually know what the currency for England is. I'm surprised I forgot it this time.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: I'm giving serious consideration to selling my Wii...   I'm giving serious consideration to selling my Wii... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:52 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
No. I usually know what the currency for England is. I'm surprised I forgot it this time.
the only currency i can remember are rubles(russian), pounds (uk), yen (asian countries), pesos (pretty much the entirety of south america), and the dollar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm giving serious consideration to selling my Wii...   I'm giving serious consideration to selling my Wii... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:00 pm

nvm I read it wrong Razz
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I'm giving serious consideration to selling my Wii...   I'm giving serious consideration to selling my Wii... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:31 am

Tobinator wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
the only currency i can remember are rubles(russian), pounds (uk), yen (asian countries), pesos (pretty much the entirety of south america), and the dollar
now that is specific
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm giving serious consideration to selling my Wii...   I'm giving serious consideration to selling my Wii... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm giving serious consideration to selling my Wii...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3