Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)   Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:07 am

i can't wait to do some of those heat moves in the new one
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)   Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:08 am

yea they look a lot better i think there meant to be like 50 different ones or something
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)   Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:10 am

oh crap i don't even think i've seen all the ones in the first one

that vid had one i never did before, throwing the guy in th lake
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)   Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:17 am

oops meant 50 in the second
there probably 20-25 in this one
apparently a humourous syrnige one
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)   Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:21 am

i just noticed it comes out in 4 days ^_^ i'm pretty excited not even done playing SC4 yet (almost have 100 hours on it!)
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)   Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:22 am

yeah its crazy
but we been waiting 2 years overall
kebzan is already out in japan for ps3
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)   Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:23 am

i actually try to stay out of game hypes the wait kills me lol >.<
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)   Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:28 am

yeah i know what you mean but these vids are getting me pumped
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)   Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:30 am

haha SC was a complete killer for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)   Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3