Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)   Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:31 pm

yeah there's a club where a girl dances you go there first on a sub quest and fight a cross dressing hitman there
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)   Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:32 pm

oh the strip club
yeah thats really pointless lol
what about the massage parlours
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)   Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:34 pm

i completely forgot about those.

so many stupid things in a fun game lol
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)   Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:43 pm

if you screw up the subgame a baby appears o_O
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)   Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:46 pm

O.o massage parlor with babies!?!?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)   Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:47 pm

you not done it before?
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)   Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:50 pm

i think i have once but i don't remember it.

after the first time i was like wtf is the point of this? then i never did it again.

i spent most of my time at the underground arena I love you
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)   Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:25 am

i seriously sucked at those games any tips on them
i seriously don't understand baccarat
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)   Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:27 am

i don't remember the gambling games that much either nor am i good

i never even heard of baccarat until then
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)   Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:27 am

oh yeahh IIRC massage gives experience and health
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)   Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:28 am

i only saw baccarat in james bond movies
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)   Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:29 am

is it a lot or minimal?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)   Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:30 am

if your good at the sub game its probably alright
however i never understand how to do it
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)   Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:32 am

i'll probably chevk it out again
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)   Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:35 am

alcohol gets half the amount of experience that food gets you for same amount of moeny
but you can have it when full and it heals yous less
so i got drunk loads
especially as it helps the heat bar which also improves experience
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)   Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:37 am

you don't get that much for beating regular thugs up though right?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)   Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:41 am

anyone who is hard to knock down you can get a lot of exp off
but in general you get more from heat moving a thug then killing a thug
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)   Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:42 am

mm i usually only heat move bosses when using items i'll heat move a thug when i get it in battle though
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)   Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:43 am

i just try to find all the different haet moves i can
i just find them entertaining
also always nice to end a fight on one
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)   Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:45 am

i always try to end a fight with one Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)   Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:46 am

lamp post one and edge of a step one is funny

i like the giant traffic cone one to cause it looks stupid
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)   Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:48 am

the ones where you stick it on their head and haymaker them always make me laugh
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)   Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:59 am

oh yeah there good to
another use a lot is the finger pliers one
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)   Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:03 am

i always try to finish a fight with a more brutal finish thoughlike bashing them with a bat or something
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)   Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:05 am

yeah there's something strangely satisfying about it
like the way he stamps on thre head and it looks like he flattened it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)   Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets talk about the weird things you could do in yakuza 1 (potential spoilers)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next