Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Grand Line, Shabondy Archipelago, Grove 12... *SPOILERS*

Go down 
+2
Kimarous
Kaio
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

The Grand Line, Shabondy Archipelago, Grove 12... *SPOILERS* Empty
PostSubject: The Grand Line, Shabondy Archipelago, Grove 12... *SPOILERS*   The Grand Line, Shabondy Archipelago, Grove 12... *SPOILERS* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:51 pm

On this day, the pirate crew captained by Monkey D. Luffy, the "Strawhat Pirates"... were utterly DEFEATED....

Okay I have now officially CRAPPED MY PANTS!
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line, Shabondy Archipelago, Grove 12... *SPOILERS*   The Grand Line, Shabondy Archipelago, Grove 12... *SPOILERS* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:03 pm

Seriously! Shocked pale
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line, Shabondy Archipelago, Grove 12... *SPOILERS*   The Grand Line, Shabondy Archipelago, Grove 12... *SPOILERS* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:12 pm

I feel so sad now. ;_;
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line, Shabondy Archipelago, Grove 12... *SPOILERS*   The Grand Line, Shabondy Archipelago, Grove 12... *SPOILERS* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:29 pm

But SERIOUSLY... this is why OP is so great. In Naruto Sasuke would've put a DEM out if his ass and owned all those guys. But not here. Here every character falls and the chapter ends with a downright DEPRESSED Luffy having given up all hope, because he couldn't save his nakama. A version we've never seen of him before.

Also Nami crying out for Luffy's help and him not beinga ble to do anything was so sad. ;_;
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line, Shabondy Archipelago, Grove 12... *SPOILERS*   The Grand Line, Shabondy Archipelago, Grove 12... *SPOILERS* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:33 pm

That was just........Wow.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line, Shabondy Archipelago, Grove 12... *SPOILERS*   The Grand Line, Shabondy Archipelago, Grove 12... *SPOILERS* Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:07 am

I hope Oda shows how awesome Luffy is and how he'll suck up the defeat and not make him emo. That'll be a kick to the balls for that piece of shit known as Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line, Shabondy Archipelago, Grove 12... *SPOILERS*   The Grand Line, Shabondy Archipelago, Grove 12... *SPOILERS* Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:39 am

Luffy is one of the most optomistic anime characters I know; there is know way that he would fall into an emo slump. Luffy may get upset, he may get angry... but this only strengthens his resolve and makes him greater than ever before.

My questions are:
1) Where will the Strawhats show up?
2) What will happen to the Thousand Sunny?
3) Will they end up meaning that TB girl again?
4) What'll happen to the other crews in the battle?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line, Shabondy Archipelago, Grove 12... *SPOILERS*   The Grand Line, Shabondy Archipelago, Grove 12... *SPOILERS* Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:40 am

TB? Perona? She probably got sent to the same place.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line, Shabondy Archipelago, Grove 12... *SPOILERS*   The Grand Line, Shabondy Archipelago, Grove 12... *SPOILERS* Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:43 am

Yeah, her. I'm curious to see if they'll see her again (extremely high probability) and what'll happen in that particular event...
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line, Shabondy Archipelago, Grove 12... *SPOILERS*   The Grand Line, Shabondy Archipelago, Grove 12... *SPOILERS* Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:44 am

Antics will ensue.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line, Shabondy Archipelago, Grove 12... *SPOILERS*   The Grand Line, Shabondy Archipelago, Grove 12... *SPOILERS* Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:16 pm

Kimarous wrote:
Luffy is one of the most optomistic anime characters I know; there is know way that he would fall into an emo slump. Luffy may get upset, he may get angry... but this only strengthens his resolve and makes him greater than ever before.

My questions are:
1) Where will the Strawhats show up?
2) What will happen to the Thousand Sunny?
3) Will they end up meaning that TB girl again?
4) What'll happen to the other crews in the battle?

1) Perhaps on various islands around the Archipelego?
2) I'll bet that old guy will guard it with his life until they return.
3) Beats me.
4) They probably took the oppurtunity of the Straw Hats getting defeated and fled the Archipelego.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line, Shabondy Archipelago, Grove 12... *SPOILERS*   The Grand Line, Shabondy Archipelago, Grove 12... *SPOILERS* Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:24 pm

The Strawhats will be flying exactly as long as it takes to coat the Sunny.

I think Kuma's on the side of the Strawhats. They'll probably land somwhere near Sunny all depressed and stuff.

Of course that won't happen immediately. We'll probably first catch up with Kidd and Law. Also the Shichibukai VS Whitebeard war is about to begin.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line, Shabondy Archipelago, Grove 12... *SPOILERS*   The Grand Line, Shabondy Archipelago, Grove 12... *SPOILERS* Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:45 pm

Kaio wrote:
his nakama.

I hate 16 year old me.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line, Shabondy Archipelago, Grove 12... *SPOILERS*   The Grand Line, Shabondy Archipelago, Grove 12... *SPOILERS* Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:49 pm

again, what's going on?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line, Shabondy Archipelago, Grove 12... *SPOILERS*   The Grand Line, Shabondy Archipelago, Grove 12... *SPOILERS* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:04 pm

Episode 405: "Disappearing Crewmates - The Final Day of the Straw Hat Crew"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Line, Shabondy Archipelago, Grove 12... *SPOILERS*   The Grand Line, Shabondy Archipelago, Grove 12... *SPOILERS* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grand Line, Shabondy Archipelago, Grove 12... *SPOILERS*
Page 1 of 1