Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Saboady Archipelago Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarahmint
Deck Hand

My Saboady Archipelago Thread Empty
PostSubject: My Saboady Archipelago Thread   My Saboady Archipelago Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:52 am

Wow! The Rodgers have appeared (at the end of 394). I'm predicting the realease of all prisoners at the end of this arc (I hope).

At the end of 396, did they not finish the animation? That was a pretty awesome punch to be in white and black.

About to watch episode 400.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: My Saboady Archipelago Thread   My Saboady Archipelago Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:22 pm

By prisoners are you talking about the slaves?

The black and white thing at the end of 396 is a visual effect pretty awesome one i thought to. Personally i'm a massive fan of the arc, possibly my favourite arc, the introduction of the rookies/supernovas i found pretty entertaining.

Also the introduction of a bunch of new potential rivals for luffy.

What did you think of Iron mask duval, his introduction i found pretty funny, ad its good to see the series can still be light hearted despite the fact some pretty serious stuff is really starting to show up.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: My Saboady Archipelago Thread   My Saboady Archipelago Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:42 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
The black and white thing at the end of 396 is a visual effect pretty awesome one i thought to.

Yeah, that was a neat effect. It wasn't the hardest Luffy's ever hit something, but for some reason it seemed to fit that he was riled enough to punch the colour out of the screen. That, or they used the effect in movie six and thought it was cool enough to do again.

Quote :
Personally i'm a massive fan of the arc.

Yep, same here. The start is typically light hearted, it looks like business as usual, then the end of the arc is a real WTF moment.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Saboady Archipelago Thread   My Saboady Archipelago Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Saboady Archipelago Thread
Page 1 of 1