Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Umbrella Chronicles

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MetatronTorment
General Zombie

The Umbrella Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: The Umbrella Chronicles   The Umbrella Chronicles Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:32 am

If you have a Wii, this game is pretty good if you like rail shooters, haven't played every single entry in the main series, and want more information on Wesker and Umbrella's demise.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Umbrella Chronicles   The Umbrella Chronicles Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:33 am

Yeah. I'm debating whther I want a Wii or not.
Back to top Go down
MetatronTorment
General Zombie

PostSubject: Re: The Umbrella Chronicles   The Umbrella Chronicles Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:36 am

I regretted it until I purchased RE4 (even though I'd already played it to death on the PS2) and this game. It's seeing some use now. XD

Before this, I hadn't turned my Wii on in weeks.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: The Umbrella Chronicles   The Umbrella Chronicles Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:39 am

It's a good game, but things don't happen exactly like in the previous installments.
It summarises though only RE0, RE and RE3.
Back to top Go down
MetatronTorment
General Zombie

PostSubject: Re: The Umbrella Chronicles   The Umbrella Chronicles Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:42 am

I'm still actively seeking Code: Veronica X, 0 and "REmake", but it looks like I'll have to order them online.

I've already beaten the original C:V, but I'm trying to collect as many RE titles as I can. RE fever has struck me probably because of my anticipation for 5.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Ethereal Goddess
Sam

PostSubject: Re: The Umbrella Chronicles   The Umbrella Chronicles Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:55 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:

I suggest you don't buy one just for this game. You will regret it, unless you already have a PS3 and/or 360.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JudgementStar
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Umbrella Chronicles   The Umbrella Chronicles Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:58 am

Sam wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:

I suggest you don't buy one just for this game. You will regret it, unless you already have a PS3 and/or 360.

Already have a PS3.
Back to top Go down
MetatronTorment
General Zombie

PostSubject: Re: The Umbrella Chronicles   The Umbrella Chronicles Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:14 pm

Hell no. Don't buy a Wii just for this game or any one game, for that matter. I just happened to already have one.

Last edited by MetatronTorment on Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
Back to top Go down
Sam
Ethereal Goddess
Sam

PostSubject: Re: The Umbrella Chronicles   The Umbrella Chronicles Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:17 pm

He can buy one for this game only if he wants. I advised against it only if the Wii would be the only console he owned.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JudgementStar
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Umbrella Chronicles   The Umbrella Chronicles Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:36 pm

Yeah I'm content with PS3, PS2, and PS1 games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Umbrella Chronicles   The Umbrella Chronicles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Umbrella Chronicles
Page 1 of 1