Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny

Go down 
+8
Skip
Golden Boy
Neo
????
Superbuu3
SimianWonder
Eevil-Psycho
testtubebaby
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

Destiny - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 5:33 pm

It takes forever to level up your gear after you reach lvl 20, so I can see people playing this for a very long time. Unless they get bored of constantly replaying the same missions, but I'm sure Bungie will be releasing more content.

I'll probably stop playing this once the Evil Within is out.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

Destiny - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:10 pm

i gotta start my titan soon, i can go through the game with you sim if you want
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

Destiny - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 6:57 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
What kind of legs do you guy think the end-game will have?  Will you still be playing in a few weeks, by which time I'll hopefully have caught up level-wise?

it's good for a while, but then it gets rather boring. sure, you can do exotic bounties to get some gear, or do regular bounties. but they're always the same kind, and you can only do so many of them again before it gets tedious. same thing for strikes.

it's fun for a good while, but I'm pretty much done with it now, I've had the game since launch, and I played it multiple hours a day since then till about somewhere last week.

I still need to do the raid though, so there's one thing I haven't done.

But once I've done that, I probably won't touch it till either the expansion, or till after I've played the games that're coming out this and next month.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Destiny - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 2:17 pm

Had a pretty great run with my clan tonight after the reset, got an exotic LMG from nightfall and raid boots + a legendary sniper from Vault of Glass. Topped it off by finishing the Thorn exotic bounty and decrypting a legendary rocket launcher from a blue engram. I think I've used up all my RNG luck.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

Destiny - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 11:05 am

I thought PvP couldn't get any dumber.

I was wrong. I encountered people with this weapon and it's seriously broken.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

Destiny - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 2:22 pm

Golden Boy wrote:
Sunsinger is easily the most OP class for PvE stuff.

Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Destiny - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 3:52 pm

Any class with persistent AoE abilities can do that.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

Destiny - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 7:08 pm

Golden Boy wrote:
I thought PvP couldn't get any dumber.

I was wrong. I encountered people with this weapon and it's seriously broken.

this gun maybe broken as hell but it takes so much skill to get it that there wont be many people abusing it
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

Destiny - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 7:55 pm

I haven't done the raid, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were ways to easily kill the bosses. All of the strikes' boss battles have already become a joke.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

Destiny - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 8:01 pm

i did the raid last night, its hard even on normal, you gotta do it on hard to get that gun... if you die on hard then there is no revive until you finished the boss you're on so it will take all 6 on the team to be alert and very lucky (or a team of warlocks with self resurrect)
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

Destiny - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 10:45 pm

I don't doubt that raid is hard if you play it normally. I'm just saying that people have come up with strategies/ exploits to easily take down any boss. This one is my favourite:

Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Destiny - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 3:22 pm

I helped a bunch of bad players do the atheon exploit (they were literally too bad to do it themselves) and got the shitty ship and shards. Two of them, including the guy who seemed to be actively sabotaging my efforts, got Mythoclast. Thanks rng.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

Destiny - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 5:59 pm

I got a scout rifle when I finished it, nothing all too special, but it fires faster than the legendary scout rifle I already had, so i switched and gave the other to my hunter.

I did it with some people from gamefaqs, and they pretty much knew what to do, so i was just standing around shooting stuff without really knowing what the big idea was but I got the gist of the battles down I think.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

Destiny - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 6:10 pm

Neo wrote:
I helped a bunch of bad players do the atheon exploit (they were literally too bad to do it themselves) and got the shitty ship and shards. Two of them, including the guy who seemed to be actively sabotaging my efforts, got Mythoclast. Thanks rng.

do you get rewards more than once?
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

Destiny - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 7:22 pm

I got a legendary arc shotgun from Nightfall and I already had the exotic arc fusion and sniper rifles. On top of that, the description of the weapon said "Aha. Hahaha. Ahahahaha".
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Destiny - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 1:15 am

testtubebaby wrote:
Neo wrote:

do you get rewards more than once?
You can get loot from each difficulty once per week.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

Destiny - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 9:55 am

i gotta do nightfall, weekly heroic & hard raid, anyone fancy giving them a go?
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

Destiny - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 12:48 pm

I'd wanna, but PSN is having issues so we can't join each other..
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

Destiny - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 1:30 pm

I did the first half of raid yesterday and I got another arc shotgun. What the fuuuuuck
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

Destiny - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 6:30 pm

Are the servers down?
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

Destiny - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 10:57 pm

I was easily the best player in a strike mission and the guy who died 10 times was rewarded with a legendary engram.
I got first place in a Crucible match. Someone else finds a legendary engram.
Finally found a legendary engram and got a fusion rifle. With arc bonus damage of course.

That's bullshit.

Edit: I got an exotic scout rifle from Crucible. Seems terrible.

Edit 2: http://www.bungie.net/7_Hotfix---10142014/en/News/News?aid=12283

Hotfix going live tomorrow.

- auto rifles' damage and stability are nerfed
- scout rifles' damage and stability buffed
- vex mythoclast nerfed (1/3rd damage reduction)
- pocket infinity crushed
- Templar exploit is gone
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Destiny - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 4:57 am

The mida multi tool is meant to be good if that's the scout you got, the buff should definitely make it worth using.

Pretty surprised that the Atheon exploit wasn't fixed, though I suppose it's harder to get to that point now.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

Destiny - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 8:32 am

I tried it in pvp and I felt it was quite worse than a max rof and stability auto rifle. I want to use a hand cannon now that the auto rifles are being nerfed and won't be so dominant.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Destiny - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 1:33 pm

I got the Vex Mythoclast and last piece of raid set gear tonight, if I can pick up Fatebringer, Visions of Confluence and the Sparrow I'll probably be done with the game until the DLC is out. Easier said than done of course.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Destiny - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 2:08 pm

Got Heart of the Praxic Fire tonight so I have my ideal armor set. Could have better stats on the raid stuff but can't help the RNG.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Destiny - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destiny
Page 4 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next