Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaio's Ongoing DC Animated Universe Journal

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

Kaio's Ongoing DC Animated Universe Journal Empty
PostSubject: Kaio's Ongoing DC Animated Universe Journal   Kaio's Ongoing DC Animated Universe Journal Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:28 pm

I've started watching the DCAU (Yeah, I never really watched it before) and as usual I need to dump random thought somewhere so here we go. I'm planning on watching Batman, Superman, Batman Beyond and Justice League (Unlimited) and assorted movies. I'm skipping Static Shock (except crossover episodes) because it looks dumb and the Zeta Project because I don't know wtf it is.

Right now I finished watching the first episode of Batman TAS and it is amazing how good it all looks. The voice acting is great too and the soundtrack is amazing. The villain was lame (Man-Bat) but it's a good set-up for the rest of the show.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Ongoing DC Animated Universe Journal   Kaio's Ongoing DC Animated Universe Journal Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:57 pm

Wingman liked Static Shock quite a lot, that should tell you all you need to know about it.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Ongoing DC Animated Universe Journal   Kaio's Ongoing DC Animated Universe Journal Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:23 am

I AM VENGEANCE

I AM THE NIGHT

I

AM

BATMAN
Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Ongoing DC Animated Universe Journal   Kaio's Ongoing DC Animated Universe Journal Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:14 am

DCAU has some fantastic highlights but for most of the different shows' runs you'll be languishing in a quagmire of uninspired drama and inconsistent quality.

Please keep a running tally of the number of times Batman struggles against normal mooks in BTAS. It's the only way the showrunners were able to pad most episodes out to twenty minutes.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Ongoing DC Animated Universe Journal   Kaio's Ongoing DC Animated Universe Journal Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:21 pm

This was really ongoing impressive.

BTW are there any recommended DC universe cartoons to watch I've seen:

Public enemies (great)
Crisis on two earths (good)
Apocalypse (great)
Under the Red Hood (excellent)
Mask of the phantasm (excellent)
The new frontier (ok)
Return of the joker (great)
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaio's Ongoing DC Animated Universe Journal   Kaio's Ongoing DC Animated Universe Journal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaio's Ongoing DC Animated Universe Journal
Page 1 of 1