Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vita game general discussion

Go down 
+11
Baal
Talking Sock
Korin
Rman
Skip
testtubebaby
Rosalyn_86
Kaede
BlackChaosDragon
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Vita game general discussion - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:33 pm

That would be the biggest load of bullshit if a newer model came out just for use with the PS4.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:33 pm

It's just to allow for better multitasking, according to what I read games won't be seeing any of the extra memory so there won't be compatibility issues.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:50 pm

I wonder if this means we'll see a price drop for the current vitas.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 2:50 pm

A price drop on memory cards, or a larger memory card, would be the best news.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:09 pm

Tempted to buy Smart As... on sale, having the opportunity of Sir John Cleese telling me i'm great sounds to good to pass up.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:23 pm

Nothing in the sale interests me.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:07 pm

Lots of new (to Vita at least) games announced.

Rogue Legacy
Broken Sword: The Serpent's Curse
Kick & Fennick
Joe Danger 1+2
Gunslugs
Wasteland Kings
Hotline Miami 2
Volume
Fez
Velocity 2x
Borderlands 2
Football Manager
Bigfest
Murasaki Baby
Helldivers
Playstation Vita Pets
Supermagical
Gravity Crash Ultra
Flame Over
Final Horizon
Assault Android Cactus
Avoid Droid

Kick & Fennick looks like it could be fun. I'm glad Fez is coming to Playstation. I do have a 360 but I never got round to buying it. Volume is made by the Thomas Was Alone guy, so no high hopes there. Murasaki Baby looks interesting, but I'm a bit retiscent about touch controls still. Vita Pets is just a Nintendogs rip off, except there's wider world to explore and the dogs talk for some inexplicable reason.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 5:10 pm

Stealth Inc is decent. I'm tempted to buy AC3 Liberation, since it's on sale.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:31 pm

i'm going to get playstation vita pets it looks great i like the ida of going on adventures. Also I like little king's story simple yet addictive.

Stealth inc is great.

BTW moose is the new Vita update stable i'm always wary.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:33 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
By all accounts the Vita versions are terrible. Especially Jak 1.
Its free like i care, also hahahaha you can't get them.  I point and laugh at you.  *points laughs*
Now I have it and the frame rate in Jak 1 is terrible. I can't even do the rolling high jump because the frames where Jak actually lands are skipped. It feels like 20fps or worse. The camera judders like crazy when you move it around too. It looks nice but the game performs like crap. Worst port I've seen since Bayonetta on PS3.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:49 am

Lol, moose i platted this.  The frame rate is bad, but its BS to say the controls didn't work i flew through this game no problems.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:08 am

Trophies don't mean anything buu. Just because it's an easy game doesn't excuse this being being a bad port.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:19 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Trophies don't mean anything buu. Just because it's an easy game doesn't excuse this being being a bad port.
It does when the complaint is i can't do X move, which i obviously would need to do to complete the game, and i'm making a point of proving I went through the game without a hitch.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:22 am

I don't think you need it, it's just a thing you can do on the good versions of the game.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:27 am

to get to the first idol you need it, the one on the home island. They say that jazz about bring me orbs to get a power cell. Its why i said platted. I dunno if there's any non optional stuff that would require the jump but you definitely need it to get all collectibles. I dislike the other games not having a checklist which is why i doubt i'll play them unless they are actually decent ports.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 9:21 am

Neo wrote:
There's a rumour that a new Vita model with a bigger screen and more RAM is going to be announced at TGS, it's also supposedly going to look more "PS4-like" than the current Vita.
I don't know how much different these look to the current model but it's Japan only so it doesn't really matter anyway. Memory cards and the original model are getting price drops (possibly Japan only) and a 64gb card is being released as well.

Detailed specs and press release: http://www.allgamesbeta.com/2013/09/redesigned-ps-vita-coming-to-japan-on.html

There's also a "PS Vita TV" being released, which is essentially a Vita in traditional console form. It plays cartridges, can download titles off the store, and will support streaming gameplay from a PS4.

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 1:40 pm

How do the touch controls work on a TV?
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 2:52 pm

No clue, it might be restricted to games that can be played without it.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:03 pm

I double checked and I was right before, it just won't play games that require the touch screen. If I owned a Vita I'd be hoping for this to bomb as devs will likely drop touch screen mechanics all together if it sells well.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 7:47 pm

Well hey, price drops on things I don't own are always good things. Mind you I don't think I'll be getting a vita any time soon, but still.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:46 pm

The price drop is from removing the OLED screen for an LCD one this has increased battery life, but AT WHAT COST?

I think the tablet is the best idea ever, a shitload of people will buy it as they have lots of free vita games now on plus.

Also touch screen support is available for the front screen with a DS4, the only real issue is back touch screen, which only LBPVita utilised in a way i liked.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:57 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Also touch screen support is available for the front screen with a DS4
Promotional material all shows the DS3 being used with it so I'm not so sure about that, it'd be pretty stupid if it wasn't DS4 compatible though.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:59 pm

Neo wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Also touch screen support is available for the front screen with a DS4
Promotional material all shows the DS3 being used with it so I'm not so sure about that, it'd be pretty stupid if it wasn't DS4 compatible though.
Especially since it will still have the remote play functions.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 5:01 pm

S ranking the boss levels in Stealth Inc is a pain.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 3:02 pm

So Dangan rompa needs to do well in order to bring No2 over huh?
although i would like to see 1.5 too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vita game general discussion
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next