Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vita game general discussion

Go down 
+11
Baal
Talking Sock
Korin
Rman
Skip
testtubebaby
Rosalyn_86
Kaede
BlackChaosDragon
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Vita game general discussion - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:05 pm

Its just such a great game I love it loads I need a story DLC or a sequel.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:52 pm

I've just got the Seirra to complete before going to the final boss now. Been through it loads of times and cannot figure out what I'm missing.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:28 pm

Ok so no Little king's story but we fge t a lego game I'm happy with that
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:37 pm

Vita game general discussion - Page 6 74IgXuM

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:45 pm

You'll find out if you got the fighting mechanics nailed or not if you can get through hard.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:48 pm

I things I had the most trouble with were those armadillo things and went on fire and jumped around.

Final boss was good, but his first form was harder than his second form.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:59 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I things I had the most trouble with were those armadillo things and went on fire and jumped around.

Final boss was good, but his first form was harder than his second form.
The final boss is stupidly easy if you throw the stones at him. I guess thats why they made a trophy for going bare fist. Even then its not that hard as most of the attacks are easy to dodge.

First form is pretty easy after you learn the trick. I'd probably rate Jaguar as the hardest boss as he killed me a couple of times. Flameface adn the woman were just fucking hilarious in general.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:06 pm

Guacamelee DLC dropping this Wednesday. Looks great.

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:00 pm

Also finished Hard Mode.

Vita game general discussion - Page 6 Zjy4GOG
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:27 pm

DoctorSasquatch is a great name.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:30 pm

bigtimekilla147 is better.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:22 am

The Guacamelee DLC is pretty good. It's 17 challenge rooms, giving you platforming/combat tasks to complete under special conditions. Platforming is just making to the end in time, but they can be tricky. The combat ones are a bit more inventive, challenging you to beat enemies without dodging or without using throws, stuff like that. You get bronze/silver/gold medals depending on well you do, and you get a new costume for 10 of each medal.

It wasn't too much of a struggle to get gold for the first 10 so I have all my nice new costumes. The last one is the best. Less health, extra stamina, and health regen for every hit you land.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:45 pm

Guacamelee, with two DLCs (is that everything?), is coming out on PC next week for $15, I might actually play it at some point.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:19 pm

Summer sale looks awful i likely will grab draw slasher and retro city rampage. Thieves in time was a good deal but at 21GB i'd never keep a game that big on my hard drive permenantly.

Neo wrote:
Guacamelee, with two DLCs (is that everything?), is coming out on PC next week for $15, I might actually play it at some point.
I think it is. If you haven't noticed by how much i've been harping on about it.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:27 pm

Two DLCs is everything for now.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:30 pm

Actually considering your backlog unless you are going to play it immediately, just wait a little while chances are more level expansions are coming the game is a masterpiece and they know fans want loads more, they'll likely add more DLC.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:33 am

Lego LotR seems really boring. It's just the LotR films, but with Lego. All the fun stuff seems to have gone. When Vikings Attack is decent though.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 1:49 pm

Currently playing soul sacrifice, its a lot more tougher.... well maybe not tougher just some of the bosses are
Still need to try the online aspect though.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 8:04 pm

I bought that Urban Trial. It's pretty much an exact copy of Trials on the 360. Not quite as good but still fun.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:09 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Lego LotR seems really boring. It's just the LotR films, but with Lego. All the fun stuff seems to have gone. When Vikings Attack is decent though.
Lego LotR seems fun. It's just the LotR films, but with Lego.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:46 pm

Urban Trial Freestyle turned out to be pretty good. It just needs to be bigger. Definitely should have had more challenge levels too. The last one was really interesting, having to rotate the Vita to change the direction of gravity, while also completing a trials course.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:16 pm

There's a rumour that a new Vita model with a bigger screen and more RAM is going to be announced at TGS, it's also supposedly going to look more "PS4-like" than the current Vita.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:36 pm

If that means it's going to be wedge shaped I'll pass.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:28 pm

What exactly would more RAM achieve as the games made would have to run on both models?

Unless its to do with PS4 connectivity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vita game general discussion
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next