Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Minecraft nerd puts a girl gamer's hand on his dick, yes this happened.

Go down 
+2
Eevil-Psycho
Baal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Minecraft nerd puts a girl gamer's hand on his dick, yes this happened. Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft nerd puts a girl gamer's hand on his dick, yes this happened.   Minecraft nerd puts a girl gamer's hand on his dick, yes this happened. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:06 pm

http://www.explodedsoda.com/2012/09/boundaries-and-penis-incident.html?spref=tw

explodedsoda wrote:
So when he started talking about boobs I didn't really care. When he started showing me pictures of boobs of girls at the party that he had taken I thought "okay that's weird whatever maybe he asked beforehand." At some point he raised a concern about being Asian and women not wanting him cause of some stereotypical view of penis size, and I was like "most women will agree size doesn't matter" and went back to my phone.

Then he grabbed my free wrist and put it on his crotch and asked "Is this big enough?"

That would have been bad enough, but he had also pulled his dick out through the zipper of his pants. I had no idea what to do but say "You can't do that!" and NOPE'D the fuck on out of there to find my friends. There's a tweet from right around when this happened that says "I NEED AN ADULT AGAIN."

What makes anyone in the world think "I SHOULD WHIP OUT MY DICK IN FRONT OF THIS WOMAN I DON'T KNOW AND PUT HER HAND ON IT!"
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft nerd puts a girl gamer's hand on his dick, yes this happened.   Minecraft nerd puts a girl gamer's hand on his dick, yes this happened. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:11 pm

Minecraft nerd puts a girl gamer's hand on his dick, yes this happened. 35r937
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft nerd puts a girl gamer's hand on his dick, yes this happened.   Minecraft nerd puts a girl gamer's hand on his dick, yes this happened. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:27 pm

YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH ASIANS!?!?
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft nerd puts a girl gamer's hand on his dick, yes this happened.   Minecraft nerd puts a girl gamer's hand on his dick, yes this happened. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:28 pm

yeah, they be killing my ducks for food.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft nerd puts a girl gamer's hand on his dick, yes this happened.   Minecraft nerd puts a girl gamer's hand on his dick, yes this happened. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:33 pm

I DON'T KILL DUCK

i eat them
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft nerd puts a girl gamer's hand on his dick, yes this happened.   Minecraft nerd puts a girl gamer's hand on his dick, yes this happened. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:34 pm

Duck is delicious.

This really makes me think twice about going to conventions ever again, don't want to be lumped in with that sort of person.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft nerd puts a girl gamer's hand on his dick, yes this happened.   Minecraft nerd puts a girl gamer's hand on his dick, yes this happened. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:44 pm

Way of the Pervert wrote:
I DON'T KILL DUCK

i eat them

funny thing is, my neighbours across the street are asian, and the man actually does go duck hunting Very Happy

anyways, I digress.

putting your dick in someone's hand is nuts, unless it's your gf or something, she might like it.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft nerd puts a girl gamer's hand on his dick, yes this happened.   Minecraft nerd puts a girl gamer's hand on his dick, yes this happened. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:57 pm

Peking duck tastes good, but it's got way too many calories.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft nerd puts a girl gamer's hand on his dick, yes this happened.   Minecraft nerd puts a girl gamer's hand on his dick, yes this happened. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:34 am

We have laws against this kind of thing for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft nerd puts a girl gamer's hand on his dick, yes this happened.   Minecraft nerd puts a girl gamer's hand on his dick, yes this happened. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minecraft nerd puts a girl gamer's hand on his dick, yes this happened.
Page 1 of 1