Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's the worst game you played to completion?

Go down 
+11
Baal
Eevil-Psycho
Kaio
SimianWonder
brandon
Rockstar_Sinistar
DarkAkatosh
Skip
Neo
Old School
A_Nonny_Moose
15 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

What's the worst game you played to completion? Empty
PostSubject: What's the worst game you played to completion?   What's the worst game you played to completion? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:00 am

I think mine would be Enchanted Arms, at least for this gen. I'm pretty sure I completed it anyway. I remember the ending, but it was so sudden I think there must have been an extra ending for doing the final battle better or something. It was one of my first 360 games.

Last gen and beyond and I can't remember much. All the bad games I played had probably been pushed out of my memory by all the good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst game you played to completion?   What's the worst game you played to completion? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:06 am

Hellboy: Science of Evil

In my defense, it was the only PS3 game I had.
Later on, I I traded for it for Resistance: Fall of Man.

Co-Op was pretty though, but that was about it. And there was online Co-Op but no body was online. And I don't mean, only a couple of people was playing, there was literally no one online. No matter how long I stayed in lobbies or went back to check. So I played through with my brother.

It was basically God of War minus the awesomeness.

Either that or Streets of Rage 2, I've never understood why that game got popular.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst game you played to completion?   What's the worst game you played to completion? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:12 am

Far Cry 2
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst game you played to completion?   What's the worst game you played to completion? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:37 am

I played that for about 15 minutes before giving up on it.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst game you played to completion?   What's the worst game you played to completion? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:39 am

I liked Instincts: Preditor more and I heard that one was suppose to suck ass.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst game you played to completion?   What's the worst game you played to completion? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:24 am

Hmm I dunno, generally when I find a game I don't like I just stop playing it. So I guess it'd be the game I enjoyed least out of all the games I liked. Which I suppose would be Lego Star Wars the Original Trilogy. I guess that's just because I played the first one co-op and so it was good fun, and then played this one by myself and so it could in no way live up to it.
Back to top Go down
DarkAkatosh
Deck Hand
DarkAkatosh

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst game you played to completion?   What's the worst game you played to completion? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:26 am

Probably Hydrophobia: Prophecy
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst game you played to completion?   What's the worst game you played to completion? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:27 am

That would have been my choice but I still haven't finished it.
Back to top Go down
DarkAkatosh
Deck Hand
DarkAkatosh

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst game you played to completion?   What's the worst game you played to completion? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:29 am

I think you're doing yourself a favor by not finishing it. It was extremely painful to play through.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst game you played to completion?   What's the worst game you played to completion? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:52 am

I though Hydrophobia was decent enough.
There's much worse out there.

Shoot Many Robots...
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst game you played to completion?   What's the worst game you played to completion? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:01 am

Oh man. I forgot about Kick-Ass the game.
The movie and comics are great, but the game. They didn't even try.
Look at this trailer and try not to cringe...

The only reason me and the 5 other people that brought this decided to get it was because the whole first issue could be unlocked.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst game you played to completion?   What's the worst game you played to completion? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:46 am

The only one I can think of is Dark Rift, an old N64 fighting game.

...But if I still had Sonic 06... See, I once had that and Uncharted 1. And then I switched rooms and the two disappeared somehow during the transition. I've never really thought much on it though. Too busy playing other games anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst game you played to completion?   What's the worst game you played to completion? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:05 am

manhunt 2
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst game you played to completion?   What's the worst game you played to completion? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:10 am

Within the last five years? Kingdom Hearts 2.

Bored me all the way through, but I stuck with it because everyone kept telling me how great it was and I was just waiting for it to "click". It never did. Prior to that, I'm sure I've played and beaten games that would be viewed as worse, but most of those were games that were highly rated at the time, and I still have rose-tinted memories of them being better than there probably were.

Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst game you played to completion?   What's the worst game you played to completion? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:15 am

Twilight Princess
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst game you played to completion?   What's the worst game you played to completion? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:01 pm

I usually don't even finish bad games.. but I guess out of the games I finished, Haze was the worst..
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst game you played to completion?   What's the worst game you played to completion? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:44 pm

Kaio wrote:
Twilight Princess

Couldn't bring myself to finish that, and I usually love Zelda games.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst game you played to completion?   What's the worst game you played to completion? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:44 pm

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, literally everything about that game is terrible.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst game you played to completion?   What's the worst game you played to completion? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:48 pm

Mr. Baal wrote:
I think it would have been okay as a "bite sized" KH game if the controls had been better, though that's probably not possible on the DS.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst game you played to completion?   What's the worst game you played to completion? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:00 pm

Bag of Oranges wrote:
Mr. Baal wrote:
I think it would have been okay as a "bite sized" KH game if the controls had been better, though that's probably not possible on the DS.

The controls were lousy but that wasn't the only problem that made the gameplay ultimately poor. KH RE:Coded, also being on the DS and also having so-so controls, actually had enjoyable gameplay. There really is no excuse for Days.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst game you played to completion?   What's the worst game you played to completion? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:17 pm

Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly.

Save for that one I generally try to avoid playing bad games.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst game you played to completion?   What's the worst game you played to completion? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:36 pm

chaos wars ugh nothing can be worse...
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst game you played to completion?   What's the worst game you played to completion? Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:14 pm

Hydrophobia Prophecy was the worst game i completed, far cry 2 is a close contender, it only is slightly better as the controls weren't terrible it suffered from enemies who also needed clips to kill. That said the buddy system in the game was great.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the worst game you played to completion?   What's the worst game you played to completion? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the worst game you played to completion?
Page 1 of 1